Get Amazon Pay Gift Card Worth Rs. 250
Rs 250 Amazon gift card on your 1st online purchase using Internet Banking
Do your 1st online purchase using Net Banking and get Rs 250 Amazon gift card.
Here are some of the payments you can do:
- E-commerce – Pay for online shopping
- Groceries – Pay for online groceries
- Travel – Pay for travel bookings
- Entertainment – Pay for movie tickets and more
- Credit Card bills – Pay Credit Card bills
- Investments – Pay Mutual Fund investments, etc.
- Telecom – Pay telephone bills
- Insurance – Buy or renew any insurance
Steps to avail of the offer:
- Step 1: Select ICICI Bank Net Banking as the payment option during checkout at any website or app
- Step 2: Enter your User ID (GET USER ID) and Password (GET PASSWORD) to log in
- Step 3: Enter your registered mobile number and OTP received
- Step 4: Enter your Debit Card grid values if prompted and confirm the request.
- Offer valid from June 21, 2020 to June 30, 2020.
- First 1500 customers everyday who do 1st online purchase at any website or application using Net Banking are eligible
- One customer can avail of this offer only once during the offer period.
Get Amazon Pay Gift Card Worth Rs. 250
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean QWIKCILVER SOLUTIONS PVT LTD, with whom ICICI Bank Limited has a valid and subsisting agreement for provision of the offer entailed herein.
- “Channel “shall mean ICICI Bank Net Banking payment gateway.
- “Customer/s” shall mean a person who has a ICICI Bank Ltd. (“ICICI Bank”) retail savings account and uses ICICI Internet Banking as payment channel for transaction.
- Merchant Partner(s) shall be any third party retailers/merchants whose gift card(s) are available to the Winner(s) to choose from on icicibank.woohoo.in
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Channel.
- “Offer” shall mean gifts/benefits made available to Customers who have done their first payment gateway transactions done through Channel during the Offer Period.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from June 21, 2020 to June 30, 2020.
- "Void Transactions" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction is either unsuccessful or where the transaction has taken place, but has been unsuccessful/ cancelled/rejected by ICICI Bank.
- “Winner(s)” shall mean the Customer/s meeting all the eligibility criteria and being eligible to avail the Offer.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail
Eligibility Criteria and Details of the Offer
First 1500 Customers every day during the offer period who do their first online transaction at any website or application using Net Banking become eligible to receive an Amazon gift card worth ₹250 issued by Alliance Partner (“Gift Voucher”) from icicibank.woohoo.in (“Gift Card”).
Important terms and conditions of the Offer
- Payments on websites and applications must be made using the Channel
- A Customer can win the gift card only once during the Offer Period
- Everyday first 1500 customers who do their first online payment using Net Banking at any website/app during the offer period will get the Gift Card.
- Minimum transaction amount is Rs500 only.
- Winners would be informed through communication on their secured inbox and / by mail / by SMS, about the Gift card and the redemption process, within 60 (sixty) days post the expiry of the Offer Period.
- ICICI Bank shall not be responsible for any products delivered by Merchant Partners and complaints, if any, about the same shall be re-directed to respective Merchant Partners.
- The Winners have to confirm the acceptance of the Offer to ICICI Bank if and when contacted through phone call to registered mobile number, SMS, Email or a message to secured inbox.
- The Gift card will be sent via SMS to Winners’ registered mobile number within 90 days from the date of expiry of the Offer Period.
- The Winners shall redeem the Gift Card once they receive the details through SMS in the manner specified by ICICI Bank and /or the Alliance Partners and choose from the available Gift Card(s) of the various Merchant Partners.
- The Winners will need to visit the Merchant Partner’ website for redemption of the Gift Card .
- Concerns or queries regarding the Offer should be communicated with the Bank through email or phone banking before August 15, 2020.
- Offer is not valid on Void Transactions.
How to redeem the Gift Card?
- Visit icicibank.woohoo.in
- Once you select Amazon brand, select the card type. You can choose from Gift Card , E-gift card or Gift Voucher.
- Enter the denomination and quantity you wish to purchase.
- Click on the "Buy now" button and you will be directed to the checkout page.
- In the checkout page you just need to enter the billing, shipping details and choose the suitable payment mode to complete your purchase (in case the value of gift exceeds the value of the Gift Card) using ICICI Bank debit card or credit card or Channel only.
Terms prescribed by Alliance Partner
- Amazon Gift Cards ("GCs") are issued by the Qwikcilver Solutions Private limited ("Qwikcilver"). Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Amazon.in Gift Cards.
- To add your GC to your Amazon Pay balance, visit www.amazon.in/addgiftcard
- Beneficiary can apply the 14 digit code (under scratch card) on amazon.in/addgiftcard and add the gift card balance in his/her Amazon.in account. This balance gets automatically applied at the time of next purchase. There is no cap on number of gift cards that can be added to an account.
- Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with the GCs in your Amazon.in account.
- Amazon Pay balance are redeemable across all products on Amazon.in except apps, certain global store products and other Amazon.in gift cards.
- Amazon Pay balance must be used only towards the purchase of eligible products on amazon.in
- The GCs, including any unused Amazon Pay balance, expire one year from the date of issuance of the GC
- GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for the cash.
- Qwikcilver, Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (Amazon) or their affiliates are not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- For Complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.in/giftcardtnc
- Amazon.in logo/trademark is an IP of Amazon or its affiliates and the Qwikcilver trademark/logo is an IP of Qwikcilver.
- To redeem your GC, visit www.amazon.in/addgiftcard
- E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 24 - 48 hours.
- For detailed T&Cs of this E-Gift Card please refer www.woohoo.in/termsandconditions
- Certain merchants may provide you services only on the pre-condition that you allow us to hold balances in your Amazon Pay balance: Gift Card till the service completion by the merchant. However, your prior consent would be taken before holding such balances. In such cases, you agree and authorize us to: (i) hold your balance until service completion; and (ii) fail the transaction if your balance in the Amazon Pay Gift Card is less than the actual amount charged by the merchant at the end of the services.
- You may request for revalidation of any expired Gift Cards. Upon receipt of such request, the Gift Card may be revalidated after due verification and subject to applicable terms and conditions.
- ICICI Bank will not be liable if the Gift Card from the above mentioned website are not available at the time of redemption for the Winners to choose from.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the products/services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner/Merchant Partner
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner/Merchant Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner/Merchant Partner, only up to a period of 5 days after the date of transaction/purchase.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank shall mutually reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer.
- In addition to the terms and conditions of Merchant Partners’ offering benefits to ICICI Bank net banking users, credit/debit cardholders, other payment channels of ICICI Bank the following terms are applicable to the Offer:
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Alliance Partners/Merchant Partners
- Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services must be resolved by the Winners with the Alliance Partner//Merchant Partners directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / assured gifts / prizes availed by the Winners under the Offer offered by the Alliance Partner/Merchant Partners.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify Winners from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by use of the Channel
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.