The Offer has Expired
Get Rs 100 Amazon gift card
Pay 4 utility bills or do 6 Mobile/ DTH recharges & get Rs 100 Amazon gift card
Now you also can HIT numbers and WIN big!
Do any 4 bill payments or 6 recharges to get an Amazon gift card worth Rs 100
How to get your Amazon gift card?
- Login to iMobile app
- Pay 4 bills or do 6 recharges within the offer period.
- Offer valid from May 20, 2018 to June 20, 2018.
- Minimum amount for transaction - Rs 100
The Offer has Expired
- "Alliance Partner" shall mean Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”), who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean value banking, privilege banking or wealth banking customers of ICICI Bank who have received communication from ICICI Bank in the form of SMS, notification or email about this Offer.
- "Offer" shall mean such discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner to Customers on purchase of Products using the Channel, during the Offer Period.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from May 20, 2018 to June 20, 2018 both days inclusive.
- “Gift card” shall mean gift cards worth INR 100 (One Hundred) from the Alliance Partner.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s mobile banking facility/service.
- "Products" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- "Website" shall mean the following Website of the Alliance Partner – http://www.amazon.com.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
- "Channel" shall mean ICICI Bank iMobile app.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Offer Construct:
- Customer have to do 4 Bill Pay transactions or 6 PMR transactions to be eligible for this offer
- First 6000 customers to perform mentioned transactions will be given Amazon gift card worth Rs. 100.
- For the same number of transactions maximum value will be considered first. For example, if one customer is doing 4 recharge transactions of Rs.100 each and one customer is doing 4 recharge transaction of Rs.200 each, the customer doing Rs.200 transactions will get preference.
- Maximum 1 gift card per product (Bill Pay, Recharge)
- Offer valid from May 20, 2018 to June 20, 2018
- Offer valid for minimum transaction value of Rs. 100.
- Max of 2 gift cards valid for each customer
- Not more than 5 Mobile recharges for same mobile number will be considered
- First 6000 customers are eligible for the offer (3000 Bill pay, 3000 recharge customers)
- Multiple Bill payments to same Merchant/vendor is not eligible
- Winner of 1 Mega offer not eligible for another Mega offer.
- Convenience fees and/or any additional amount levied by the Alliance Partner shall be borne by the Customer.
IV. General Terms prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Gift or of the Products under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at the Alliance Partner’s Website without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only as mentioned on their Website.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on Products for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- The ICICI Bank Customer(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the Gift lasts with ICICI Bank whichever is earlier. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-cashable.
- This Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any Products availed by Customers under the Offer offered provided by the concerned Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the Products offered by the concerned Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the Products and Offer must be resolved with the concerned Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Alliance Partner or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Products.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.