The Offer has Expired
Get 10% cashback on first transaction made using Aadhaar Pay
Pay using Aadhaar Pay and get 10% or up to Rs. 100 cashback
Now go cashless when paying at stores. Use Aadhaar Pay at participating merchant stores and get up to Rs.100 cashback on your first transaction.
How to pay via Aadhaar Pay at any store:
You need to provide your Aadhaar Number, Aadhaar seeded bank name & thumb impression on the biometric device.
- Cashback will be 10% of the transaction value subject to a maximum of Rs. 100
- No minimum spend required to avail the offer
- Offer is only applicable for the first merchant payment using Aadhaar Pay
- Offer valid from September 1, 2017 to November 30, 2017.
- Cashback for transactions done in a day will be credited on the T+1 day (T being the date of transaction)
The Offer has Expired
- "ICICI Bank" refers to ICICI Bank Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and licensed as a bank under the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 and having its registered office at ICICI Bank Tower, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara, Gujarat Pin – 390 007, and corporate office at ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051.
- “Customer” refers to the ICICI Bank savings bank account holder who uses Aadhaar Pay to pay at participating Merchant store
- “Offer” refers to Cashback of 10 % of the transaction value to Customers who use Aadhaar Pay to pay at participating Merchant store, during the Offer Period.
- “Merchant” shall mean such establishments/entities on boarded by ICICI Bank on Aadhar Pay platform for providing the facility, as per the Bank's sole discretion and process in this regard, in pursuance to an application submitted by such Merchant.
- "Cashback" shall mean the amount credited back to the account of the Customer calculated as a percentage of the transaction amount.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from, September 1, 2017 to November 30, 2017.
- “Aadhaar Pay” shall mean AEPS based merchant payment mobile app which allows merchants to take cashless payments
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s savings bank account.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. OFFER Construct
- Offer is applicable for every Customer using paying through Aadhaar Pay.
- Cashback amount will be 10% of the transaction value.
- Maximum cashback is INR 100 (hundred)
- Offer is only applicable for first Merchant payment using Aadhaar Pay.
- Cashback for transactions done in a day will be credited in T+1 day.
- No minimum spend is required to avail the offer.
- Cashback would be credited to ICICI saving account of a customer who is paying using Aadhaar In case of non-receipt of Cashback, Customers can contact ICICI Bank Customer care and give their transaction id/reference number.
- A query/complaint should be registered within 90 days post the Offer Period.
III. Terms and Conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank:
- Under this Offer, upon compliance with the conditions mentioned above, the Participant/s shall be entitled to the Cashback as per the Offer.
- This Offer is at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body, which may arise or accrue to the Customer due to the provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customer. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customer.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms and conditions governing the Offer. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The Offer and the opportunity to participate therein are entirely voluntary. Participation in this Offer shall be deemed to be acceptance of all the Terms and Conditions governing the Offer.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever. ICICI Bank shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to cancel the Cashback to any Customer where such prohibition is applicable and / or cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank shall not be obliged to make any public announcements to intimate the Customer/s of the award of the Cashback hereunder.
- The Offer shall be governed by applicable Indian laws. All disputes arising under this Offer are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution/ derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing ICICI Bank’s savings bank account.
- Reminder mails will not be sent to Customers by ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Cashback under the Offer.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the concerned ICICI Bank customer care services.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of the Cashback availed by Customers under the Offer offered .
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Cashbacks.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by use of the savings bank accounts.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be made available to the Customer.