Apply NRI Account
Open an NRI Account online today. Provide your contact details and get a call back at time convenient to you.
Simply Give Missed Call on +91 7666660000
Click here to get a call back in 15 mins
Disclaimer: Please enter only valid Mobile / Land line number. Do not enter Skype / Internet numbers.
Rates & Charges
|NRE Savings*||4.00%||Apply Now|
Fixed Deposit & RD
Know more about interest rates
(2 years and 1 day upto 10 years)
Updation of KYC Documents
To place an Online request, please Log in to your Internet banking account.
- Click here to generate your Internet Banking User id.
- Click here to generate your Internet Banking Password.
Click here for downloading the ReKYC form.
Below is the list of documents required while submitting ReKYC updation request.
- Passport Copy – Self-attested copies of First and Last Pages of valid Passport of all holders
- Visa Copy: Self-attested copy of Visa (Any 1 of the 5 documents) can be provided : Resident Permit 2) Work permit 3) Dependent Visa 4) Foreign Passport 5) PIO/OCI Card. Tourist and B1/B2 visas are not acceptable.
- Address Proof – Self-attested copies of Overseas address proof of all holders
- If Address proof is in Your name - any one - document from the acceptable list of overseas address proof to be provided:
- Valid passport
- Driving License bearing the photo, customer details & the expiry date,
- Property or Municipal Tax Receipt,
- Utility bill (Electricity/Telephone/Post-Paid Mobile Phone/Piped Gas/Water Bill) - (not more than 2 months Old),
- Letter of allotment of accommodation - Letter of allotment of accommodation issued to their employees by State or Central Govt. departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions and listed companies.
- Bank Account / Post Office Savings Bank Account statement (Showing 2 customer induced transactions - not older than 3 months)
- Leave and License agreements - With employers being State or Central Government departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions and listed companies
- Documents issued by government departments of foreign jurisdictions - Examples of such documents would be valid Visa, valid Residence permit, valid ID documents with address, PIO / OCI Card, etc.
If Address proof is in the name of Father/Mother/Spouse/Brother/Sister/Son/Daughter. Click here
Acceptable list of India address proof to be provided
1)Passport 2) Driving License 3) Voter ID card 4) Aadhar Card 5) Job Card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government
Form 60 (incase PAN not held currently / not applicable as annual income in India is NIL or less than threshold limit of 2.50 lacs)
Click here for Form 60 pdf.
Along with the duly signed ReKYC form by all holders, the KYC documents should be duly signed by you in case you are residing in a FATF country (refer table below). In case you are residing in a Non-FATF country, along with the duly signed ReKYC form by all holders, KYC documents should be duly signed by you along with attestation by bank /notary authority/ Indian Embassy/Consulate
|Portugal||Russian Federation||Republic of Korea (South Korea)||South Africa||Spain||Sweden||New Zealand|
|United Kingdom||United States||India||Denmark||Ireland||Norway||Turkey|