Debit Card PIN Request:
In case you do not have a PIN, you can generate PIN for your ICICI Bank Debit card by following steps:
- Through Phone Banking IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System):
- After welcome message, Select Option 1 for “NRI Customers”
- Again select option 1 for “Bank account”
- System will ask to enter debit card and PIN details for authentication or press 1 for APIN generation
- Select option 1 for APIN generation.
- Internet Banking (Online PIN generation):
- After login Click on Customer Service
- Service Request option available at left side of the page
- Click on More option available under Bank account Click on Generate debit card PIN online
- Select the card and enter CVV number (available at back of the card - 3 digit)
- Click on submit
- You may also Generate the PIN using the quick link “MY CARD PIN” available on the right side of the page in the login section below “MY PROFILE”.
- Physical form:
- Please send the request letter to below mentioned address:
NRI Services Center (CPC NRI)
ICICI Bank Limited RPC
Mumbai Autumn Estate 5th Floor
'A' WingNear Mhada, Chandivali, Andheri (E)
Mumbai - 400 072, INDIA
You may also send the documents through P.O. Box option. Please refer below mentioned link for P.O.Box address details:
P.O Box option is available for the countries, USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Singapore and Dubai. Further, request you to follow the instructions.