The Offer has Expired
Upto 25% off on Healthcare services for your parents
Avail NowAvail Now
- Alliance partner” shall mean Right Track Connect and Heal Primary Care Pvt. Ltd., who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who holds a valid VISA/MASTER Credit Card issued by ICICI Bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- “Cardholder” shall mean a customer to whom the facility has been granted by virtue of such customer holding a Card.
- "Card" shall mean Credit card shopping card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- “Offer” shall mean discount/benefit provided by the "Alliance partner" on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Credit and Debit card
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period as specied in II. Offer below
- "Website" shall mean the following "website" URL: https://www.connectandheal.com
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank Debit and Credit Card banking facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
|S.No||Description||Costs and Benefits|
|1||Cost to Customer||Rs. 2,500 subscription charges per annum, exclusive of taxes|
|2||Tele-consultations Consultations included: General Physicians, MD (Internal Medicine), Diabetologist, Pediatrician, Gastroenterologist, Ayurveda/ Homeopathic, MD (Cardio Physicians), Gynecologist, Orthopedic , Endocrinologist, Dental, Dermatologist||Free|
Rs. 500 prescription medicine voucher valid for a year
|4||Discount on OPD consultation at clinics||Up to 15% discount at partner clinics|
|5||Discount on medical procedures||NA|
|6||Doctor at Home (in select cities only)||Upto 10%|
|7||Investigative lab tests at partner clinics or Home collections||Upto 25%|
|8||Discount on medicine||Upto 15% (Prescription only)|
|9||Dental check-ups and Procedures at partner clinics||Upto 15%|
Offer Validity: 17th November, 2020 to 31st March, 2021
The availability of the offer is based on the following criteria:
- To avail benefits under the Offer on the ICICI Bank Debit Cards with Pro and Premia, accounts, Cardholder shall be required to make a transaction/purchase on partner’s website during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Debit Cardholder(s) with with Pro and Premia accounts is on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Bank Cardholder(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
Steps to Avail the Offer
To avail the concessional offer for the purchaser should using any ICICI Bank Debit Card with with Pro and Premia accounts only. The discounted offer will be made available to the customer on: https://www.connectandheal.com/#/icici-subscription
Avail NowAvail Now
The Offer has Expired
Avail NowAvail Now
- Terms for teleconsultation and all doctor interactions
- Alliance Partner shall provide unlimited medical teleconsultation to the Beneficiaries as and when required during the term of the Offer through its virtual care platform.
- Alliance Partner shall make available general physician consultations via video and audio on a 24*7 basis for unlimited calls by the Beneficiaries. To avail the calls Beneficiaries shall be connected to a general physician within fifteen (15) minutes of logging of the call. Beneficiaries can choose an immediate consult or schedule a consult for a later date and time. Alliance Partner shall conduct a validation of the Beneficiary, for which the Beneficiary shall fully co-operate. ICICI Bank agrees that the teleconsultations shall be recorded and that verbal, electronic or written consent by the Beneficiary shall be mandatory prior to a teleconsultation encounter. ICICI Bank to note that when the Beneficiary initiates the calls, consent shall be deemed given.
- Beneficiaries shall call on the dedicated helpdesk number and/ or click on the links provided to enable video teleconsultation. ICICI Bank agrees and understands that teleconsultation in general shall be used only for non-emergency situations and Alliance Partner’s general physicians determining whether or not the call relates to an emergency situation done in the course of their professional inquires shall not be contested by the Beneficiary/ ICICI Bank.
- The decision of the general physicians to issue any type of prescription or not shall be based on their professional discretions.
- Type of cases for consultation – Urgent care and report consultation. Urgent care cases include Medical care for illnesses or injuries which requires prompt attention but are not typically of such seriousness as to require the services of an emergency room. For serious and emergency cases, Beneficiary will be requested to visit nearest clinic or hospital.
- Main languages covered – Kannada, Bengali, Hindi, English, Telugu, Guajarati, Marathi, Punjabi and Tamil. Parties agree and understand that Alliance Partner cannot guarantee availability of general physician with preferred language option at all times, although it shall endeavour to make general physicians with preferred language option available at all times. In an event of non-availability of general physicians with preferred language, the Beneficiary’s call shall be allocated to the available English/Hindi speaking general physician for teleconsultation.
- Any consultation provided by any general physician shall depend solely on the completeness and accuracy of the information provided by the Beneficiary while availing teleconsultation services.
- General physicians shall provide primary health care services and other ancillary services as may be necessarily required which are usually rendered by doctors of like qualification. General physicians shall be solely responsible for, and have sole and complete authority, supervision, medical management, and control over the provision of Services provided to the Beneficiaries.
- General physicians shall abide by their professional/ethical code of conduct and follow the normal trade practices. Alliance Partner shall not be held liable for any acts or omissions on their behalf.
- Parties agree that Alliance Partner shall not interfere in any consultation, treatment, and medical care provided by the general physicians to the Beneficiaries. ICICI Bank expressly agrees that Alliance Partner shall not, in any way, be held responsible for the outcome of treatment or quality of care provided by the general physicians nor shall it be responsible for their acts or omissions. ICICI Bank understands that Alliance Partner is only a facilitator, facilitating the consultation between the Beneficiaries and the general physicians.
- General physicians may, in his or her sole discretion and professional judgment, determine that telemedicine services are not appropriate for some or all of Beneficiary’s treatment needs and, accordingly, may elect not to provide telemedicine services to the Beneficiary through Alliance Partner’s virtual health service.
- While providing the services, general physicians may determine:
- that the Beneficiary’s condition is a life-threatening emergency, and direct the patient to the nearest emergency facility; or
- that the Beneficiary’s condition is not a life-threatening emergency, and advise the patient how to treat the condition, prescribe medication as necessary, and advise follow up with medical providers as needed.
- Specialist timings will be during working hours of 9 am to 9pm, Mondays to Saturdays (by appointment).
- Terms for OPD consultation at partner clinics
- If the Beneficiaries feel the need to visit a clinic in person, Alliance Partner shall assist them with booking appointments at its network clinics. Such appointments shall be booked based on Beneficiary’s preferred date and time and taking into consideration doctors slot availability.
- Terms for doctor at home
- For doctor visits, Alliance Partner shall schedule the visits on appointment basis.
- Terms for lab tests at partner labs
- Alliance Partner shall provide lab investigation services to the Beneficiaries at discounted rates at its empanelled lab partners.
- The reports shall be available for collection by the Beneficiaries within three (3) days in metro cities and within seven to ten (7-10) days in non-metro cities. The responsibility of collecting the test reports shall be on Beneficiaries, and the same shall be collected from the concerned laboratory, where the test was conducted and/ or shall be delivered to the Beneficiaries electronically.
- In order to receive discounted services, if any, from the empanelled lab, Beneficiaries must validate his credentials before services are rendered and agree to the applicable fee accordingly. Any existing offer and/ or package by the lab vendor may not be clubbed to avail the benefits under the discount voucher.
- If a particular lab does not offer the discounted rates as per the communicated discount, the Beneficiaries should contact the Alliance Partner’s Helpdesk who shall refer the Beneficiaries to some other lab for investigation.
- Beneficiaries shall clarify all rates and fees before going forward for any diagnosis with the lab and shall also clarify the discounted rates in advance (and all other details about the diagnosis or tests, etc.) and be satisfied about the same before availing the service.
- Alliance Partner shall not participate or be responsible for any dispute on the same (related to rates and discounted rates once the services are availed and costs have been incurred). Alliance Partner shall not be responsible for providing any compensation to the Beneficiaries for charges levied by the lab partner.
- It is hereby clarified that the confirmation for the appointment for availing of the Services or home collection facility is subject to the availability and time of the lab partner. Only once Beneficiary’s appointment is confirmed by the lab, may the Beneficiary undergo the tests at the specified location.
- In the event of non-availability of home collection facility for a given package in Beneficiaries city/ location or if the lab is, for some reason, not able to provide home collection facility; Beneficiaries may be required to visit the laboratories nearest to their location as per the address provided by Alliance Partner’s helpdesk.
- Home collection charges, if any, shall be payable at actuals.
- Terms for online pharmacy
- Using the website of Alliance Partner or its affiliates, Beneficiaries may place orders for purchase of pharmacy products provided that Beneficiaries have a valid prescription written by a registered doctor for the products being ordered. Medicine delivery shall be subject to Beneficiary’s location being within such affiliates serviceable area.
In order to purchase drugs and pharmaceutical products that requires a valid prescription, Beneficiaries are required to upload a scanned copy of the valid prescription on the website of Alliance Partner or its affiliates. Alliance Partner or third-party pharmacies will verify the prescription forwarded by Beneficiaries and in case of any discrepancy observed by the third-party pharmacies, the order will be cancelled by the third-party pharmacies immediately. Beneficiaries may also be required to make the original prescription available at the time of receipt of delivery of the order. Beneficiaries shall also allow the delivery agent to stamp the original prescription at the time of medicine delivery failing which medicines will not be delivered.
VI. GENERAL TERMS PRESCRIBED BY ICICI BANK
Terms and conditions prescribed ICICI Bank Credit Card Holders
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the alliance partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and assured gifts / prizes must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the alliance partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / offer availed by the Card Holder/s under the alliance offered by the alliance partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the alliance Partner/s or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the alliance if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the alliance or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Offer is sponsored by the alliance Partner and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the alliance Partner in this regard.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such alliances cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
Avail NowAvail Now