- Fast - - your money will reach India in a day's time.
- Convenient- you get 24-hour access to Wells Fargo branches, online banking service and telephone banking services across the USA
- Nominal charges -- flat fee of as low as $5 to send up to $5,000 per day when sending funds from your Wells Fargo checking or savings account. You may even be eligible for a waiver of this fee based on your account relationship with Wells Fargo.
- No monthly or annual service fees or setup fee for your Wells Fargo ExpressSend Service.
- Competitive exchange rates - you can get the latest rates by calling Wells Fargo at 1-800-556-0605, selecting the language, and choosing option 3.
Money2India Exchange Rates
USA = ₹ 67.42
UK = ₹ 83.38
Australia = ₹ 51.20
Canada = ₹ 50.76
Singapore = ₹ 47.49
Hong Kong = ₹ 8.64
Switzerland = ₹ 66.62
Sweden = ₹ 7.50
UAE = ₹ 18.51*Confirmed exchange rate for Money2India USA and Indicative rates for other geos for transfers of 3000 Foreign Currency Units & above as on January 20, 2017 at 06:00 pm IST. Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change. Check the Exchange Rates before initiating the transfer.
What is transfer via Wells Fargo?
- ICICI Bank has collaborated with Wells Fargo to bring you a convenient money transfer option.
- All you need to do is enrol in the Wells Fargo ExpressSend® Service to India to be able to transfer money from your eligible Wells Fargo checking or savings account to your beneficiary's ICICI bank account.
- To open an account with Wells Fargo, click here.
- Transaction charge of USD 5 for a daily maximum remittance of USD 3000 if remittance is funded from your eligible Wells Fargo checking or savings account.
- USD 7 if the remittance is funded using cash.
- No set-up or other fee to avail this service.
- The transaction charge may also be waived going forward in your relationship with Wells Fargo Bank.
How does it work?
- Just walk into any Wells Fargo branch to open your International Remittance Account.
- Just deposit funds to your International Remittance Account to India at any Wells Fargo ATM or store.
- Your transfer (minus fees) is available to your beneficiary in Rupees through their ICICI Bank account the following business day.
- The beneficiary may withdraw the funds at any ICICI Bank Limited branch or ATM.