Money Transfer - UK
Send money to India using our secure and cost-effective online money transfer service
How to send money to India from UK?
- Select your local bank account or add a new local account from which you wish to send money.
- Select the beneficiary bank account or add a new account to which you wish to send money
- Enter the amount you wish to send and then confirm.
- Depending on your local UK bank account, you will either be routed to third party payment gateway through a secure channel (Easy Net Express), or will have to fund your Money2India account separately from local UK bank account (Net Express).
- Enter the unique tracking number generated for the transaction. You can track the status of your money transfer using this tracking number.
Send money to India using various easy-to-use traditional offline modes of transfer
Benefits of using our service in UK
Find the answers to most frequently asked questions