- Avail Fixed Rupee transfer:
- Confirmed exchange rates as applicable at the time of transaction, on sending the funds within the Rupee Transfer Validity Date.
- Exact rupee amount transfer to your receiver in India.
- Competitive exchange rates.
- Easy money transfer options:
- Electronic transfers into any ICICI Bank account with over 4000 branches in India.
- Electronic transfers into accounts with over 95,000 bank branches of over 100 banks in India.
- Electronic transfers into any ICICI Bank remittance card account in India.
- Electronic transfers into any Resident Visa Debit Card** account issued in India.
- Demand Draft payable at many locations in India.
Money2India Exchange Rates
USA = ₹ 65.73
UK = ₹ 85.39
Australia = ₹ 50.80
Canada = ₹ 49.95
Singapore = ₹ 48.31
Hong Kong = ₹ 8.41
Switzerland = ₹ 67.27
Sweden = ₹ 7.60
UAE = ₹ 18.02*Confirmed exchange rate for Money2India USA and Indicative rates for other geos for transfers of 3000 Foreign Currency Units & above as on September 28, 2016 at 06:00 pm IST. Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change. Check the Exchange Rates before initiating the transfer.
What is NetExpress?
- NetExpress (NetBanking Transfers) is a completely online money transfer service to India that enables you to transfer money using your local internet banking account in UK.
- Neither you nor your beneficiary needs to have an account with ICICI Bank.
- All you require is a simple one-time registration process to set you off.
- You can also send fixed rupee amounts for your fixed expenses in India.
Remittance service charge:
- GBP 2 (inclusive of service tax @ 14%) for amounts of GBP 500 or below.
- No remittance service charge applicable for higher amounts.
- Service tax will be levied on the converted gross INR amount in accordance with the Finance Act, 2015 and Service Tax (Amendment) Rules, 2015 of the Government of India w.e.f. June 1, 2015. Please click here to know the slab wise service tax structure. This charge would be deducted from the amount to be paid to the beneficiary. For FCNR deposit requests involving currency conversion, there will be a nominal charge of USD 1 (or equivalent of the deposit currency) for FCNR deposits, deducted from the FCNR deposit amount.
How does it work?
- You must first register with Money2India.com to use NetExpress (NetBanking Transfers).
- If you are already a registered user of Money2India.com then...
- Login with your Money2India login id and click on NetExpress (NetBanking Transfers).
- Select your existing bank account from your list or select 'Add new account' to add a new bank account.
- Select an existing receiver (beneficiary) from your list or select 'Add New Receiver' to add a new beneficiary.
- You have 2 options for placing the transaction amount request. One is where you specify in foreign currency with an indicative exchange rate displayed and other is the Fixed Rupee transfer facility where you are confirmed the exchange rate for the transfer.
To avail regular NetExpress
Specify transaction amount in GBP for indicative exchange rates, kindly note that the rates mentioned are indicative. Actual exchange rate applied will be as prevailing on the date and time of conversion of your money.
To avail Fixed Rupee transfer facility
Specify transaction amount in INR for fixed Rupee rate, you will be provided a confirmed exchange rate at the time of transaction initiation, on selecting the Fixed Rupee Transfer option.
- Select your purpose of remittance from the given options.
- Preview the details you have entered. Click confirm to proceed.
- Once these details are confirmed and submitted on the next page click on 'Initiate Transfer'link that will provide you with a unique Tracking Number (e.g. M2N12345678) and the following instructions for completing your transaction:
For remitters in UK
- Log on to the Internet banking application of your bank in UK.
- Go to the module that enables you to pay/transfer funds to a third party account and:
- In the module, do the following:
- Select your account from which you want to make the payment/ fund transfer.
- Enter the third-party account details as follows:
- Enter the Tracking Number in the field provided for "Message to recipient" or "Purpose of payment" or "Payment Reference". Please note that unless we receive the complete Tracking Number with your funds, we will not be able to process your transaction. So check with your bank (or on your bank's Web site) about which field to use to send a personalised message to the recipient.
- Enter the amount to be transferred. This should be the same as the amount confirmed on the Money2India website.
Recipient Name ICICI Bank Recipient Bank ICICI Bank UK PLC Recipient Bank Clearing / Sort Code 160034 Recipient Account Number 10008091
- Confirm the third party payment/ fund transfer, to complete the money transfer request.