Money Transfer - Switzerland
Money Transfer to India - Money2India
Sending money online to India from Switzerland has become very easy. With ICICI Bank Money2India, you can transfer money securely and easily online.
- Login with your Money2India account if you are existing customer.
- login with your ICICI Bank NRI Account.
- Using Money2India transfer service for the first time? Click here to send money.
Step 1: Enter the amount that you wish to transfer
Step 2: Complete your profile if you are first time user
Step 3: Add new recipient or select from existing list
Step 4: Add new bank account or select from existing list
Step 5: Confirm & Pay for transaction
Funding your transfer from Switzerland
Once you initiate your transfer request via Money2India, you will have to fund your transfer request using your local bank account. Following are the steps to fund your transfer:
- Take a printout of the form and give it to your local bank for execution, along with the required funds. Keep the customer copy for your reference
- The local bank will then transfer the money to ICICI Bank through its correspondent bank (List of Correspondent Banks for Web Based Wire transfer). You can remit the amount to ICICI Bank's account through any bank of your choice.
- If the beneficiary has an ICICI Bank Account or a bank account with any of the banks that are networked, the money is directly credited to his/her account. Else the money is sent as a Demand Draft to the beneficiary.
- You get automatic e-mail updates on the status of your remittance. You can also track the same online through your unique tracking number through “Track transfer” facility.
Track your transfers Anytime, Anywhere.
- Safe and secure online transactions
- Competitive exchange rates
- Schedule your money transfers
- Make payments to over 100 entities in India
Zero service charge: 1500 CHF & above
4 CHF service charge: Below 1500 CHF
You can also transfer money to India from