|Recipient Name||ICICI Bank Details|
|Recipient Bank||National Bank of Fujairah (NBF)|
|Recipient Bank swift code||NBFUAEAFDXB|
|Recipient Bank IBAN no||AE480380000012000938309|
|Recipient Account Number||012-000-938309|
Send Money to India from UAE
Money Transfer Online - Money2India
Looking to transfer money to any bank account in India? Money2India is the one of best and secure online money transfer services trusted by NRIs.
- To start sending money, login to your Money2India account
- Use NRI Internet banking to start sending money. login here.
- Click here to enter few details here if you are new to Money2India
Step 1: Enter the amount to be transferred
Step 2: Fill in details to complete user profile if you are first time user
Step 3: To proceed further, select recipient or add new recipient
Step 4: To make payment, select bank account or add new account
Step 5: Confirm by logging on to your internet banking to initiate funding
Funding your transfer from UAE
Once you initiate your transfer request via Money2India, you will have to fund your transfer request using your local bank account. Following are the steps to fund your transfer
- Log on to the Internet banking application of your bank in UAE.
- Go to Pay/Transfer Funds to fund your request
- If you are sending money to ICICI Bank Nostro account for the first time, you need to register the ICICI Bank Nostro account as a payee.
- Once the payee has been added successfully, enter the details as mentioned below to initiate the fund transfer request:
- To process transaction, we require complete tracking number with funds. Enter tracking number in the fields provided for “Message to recipient” or “purpose of Payment” or Payment Reference”. Kindly check with your bank about the field to use to send a personalized message to the recipient.
Track your transfers Anytime, Anywhere.
- Easy, safe and secure online transactions
- Competitive & locked-in exchange rates
- Automate your transfers
- Make payments to over 100 entities in India
A nominal charge of AED 12
You can also transfer money to India from