- Fast money transfer – it takes just about 1 – 3 working days.
- Error–free – manual intervention is minimal.
- No limit on the amount that can be remitted.
- Flexible – you can remit in 9 currencies.
- No need for either you or your beneficiary to have an account with ICICI Bank.
- Range of easy money transfer options..
- Electronic transfers into any ICICI Bank account with over 2,500 branches in India
- Electronic transfers into accounts with over 75,000 bank branches of over 100 banks in India
- Demand Draft payable at many locations in India
- Competitive exchange rates.
- Online tracking of the status of your funds.
Money2India Exchange Rates
USA = ₹ 66.01
UK = ₹ 80.83
Australia = ₹ 50.75
Canada = ₹ 49.65
Singapore = ₹ 47.47
Hong Kong = ₹ 8.46
Switzerland = ₹ 66.16
Sweden = ₹ 7.38
UAE = ₹ 18.15*Confirmed exchange rate for Money2India USA and Indicative rates for other geos for transfers of 3000 Foreign Currency Units & above as on October 25, 2016 at 06:00 pm IST. Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change. Check the Exchange Rates before initiating the transfer.
Power Transfer (Wire Based)
What is Power Transfer (Wire-based)?
- This is ICICI Bank's online wire transfer channel–you can transfer money to India in as less as 1 – 3 working days.
- Errors associated with a normal wire transfer are minimized with Power Transfer's unique tracking number that enables you to keep track of your remittance.
Remittance service charge:
- HKD 20 (inclusive of service tax @ 14%) for amounts of HKD 8000 or below . No HKD charge for larger amounts.
- Service tax will be levied on the converted gross INR amount in accordance with the Finance Act, 2015 and Service Tax (Amendment) Rules, 2015 of the Government of India w.e.f. June 1, 2015. Please click here to know the slab wise service tax structure. This charge would be deducted from the amount to be paid to the beneficiary. For FCNR deposit requests involving currency conversion, there will be a nominal charge of USD 1 (or equivalent of the deposit currency) for FCNR deposits, deducted from the FCNR deposit amount.
How does it work?
- Login with your Money2India login id. (New users register here.)
- Select Power Transfer (web-based wire transfer as mode of transfer).
- Select your bank account or choose 'Add New Account' to enter new bank account details.
- Select your existing receiver or choose 'Add New Receiver' to enter receiver details in the case of a new receiver -- i.e., name, address, bank account number.
- Enter the amount that you want to send to your selected receiver.
- Select the purpose of remittance and select 'Next'.
- On verification, you will get a form on your screen that has a tracking number and details of the remittance instructions to your bank.
- Take a printout of the Remittance Instruction form by clicking on "Print Wire Form" and give it to your local bank for execution, along with the required funds. Keep the customer copy for your reference
- The local bank will then wire-Transfer the money to ICICI Bank through its correspondent bank (List of Correspondent Banks for Web Based Wire transfer).
- If the beneficiary has an ICICI Bank account or with a network bank or resident Visa debit card account, the money is directly credited. Else the money is sent as a demand draft to the beneficiary.
- You get automatic e-mail updates on the status of your remittance. You can also track the same online through your unique tracking number.
- The remittance amount has to be transferred to ICICI Bank's account (with its correspondent banks). You can remit the amount to ICICI Bank's account through any bank of your choice.