- You must first register with Money2India.com to use NetExpress (NetBanking Transfers).
- If you are already a registered user of Money2India.com then...
- Login to your Money2India account and follow these simple steps to initiate a Fixed Rupee transfer request:
- Select NetExpress (NetBanking Transfers) as the Transfer mode.
- Select the Remitter Account from where you will be sending funds to India.
- Select the receiver account to whom you want to send funds in India. If you wish to send it to a new receiver, click on "Add Receiver".
- Click on the check box for availing the Fixed Rupee transfer facility to send money to your selected receiver.
- Enter the rupee amount that you want to send to your selected receiver.
- Click on the Confirm button.
- In case you need to make any changes in the information, click on the Back button. You will be taken back to the previous step. Once there, make the necessary changes and then verify the details once again and click on the Confirm button.
- Once these details are confirmed and submitted by clicking on 'Initiate Transfer' on the next page,you will be provided with a unique Tracking Number (e.g. M2N12345678) and the following instructions for completing your transaction.
For remitters in Hongkong :
- Log on to your Internet banking facility with any of these 4 local banks in Hongkong - HSBC, Standard Chartered, Citibank and Bank of China
- Go to the module that enables you to pay/transfer funds to a third party account - a third party account would be an account that is not your own account and is held with some other bank in Hongkong
- In the module, do the following:
- Select your account from which you want to make the payment/ fund transfer.
- Enter the third-party account details as follows:
|Recipient Name||ICICI Bank
||ICICI Bank Hongkong
|Recipient Bank Clearing / Sort Code
|Recipient Account Number
|Receipient Bank Branch Code
- Enter the Tracking Number in the field provided for "Message to recipient" or "Purpose of payment" or "Payment Reference". Please note that unless we receive the complete Tracking Number with your funds, we will not be able to process your transaction. So check with your bank (or on your bank's Web site) about which field to use to send a personalised message to the recipient.
- Enter the amount to be transferred. This should be the same as the amount confirmed on the Money2India website.
Important: Please note that Fixed Rupee Transfer request and the confirmed rate is applicable only if your funds are availabel to ICICI bank Limited, India, for processing, on or before the validity date with complete and correct details. In case the funds are not availabe within the validity date, your request will be processed as a regular request and the rate as applicable at the date and time of conversion of your funds will be applied to your transaction. The confirmed rate will not be valid for Fixed Rupee Transfer requests where funds are available to ICICI Bank after the Validity Date.
- Confirm the third party payment/ fund transfer, to complete the money transfer request.
Once the clear HKD funds are available to ICICI Bank Limited, India for processing, on or before the validity date provided, with complete and correct details, ICICI Bank will convert the funds into ` at the exchange rate specified for the Fixed Rupee Transfer transaction initiated and disburse the specified rupee amount (as requested by you at transaction request initiation) to your receiver in India.
IMPORTANT: Please note that only if the funds are received in our overseas correspondent bank account on working Day 0 before the cut-off time of clearing overseas, the same is typically available to ICICI Bank Limited, India, for processing on the next working day i.e. Day The Validity date refers to the date of availability of funds to ICICI Bank Limited India for processing.
After completing the transfer request, you can use the Track Transfers facility (on Money2India) anytime, to check the status of your transaction.