Apply NRI Account
Open an NRI Account online today. Provide your contact details and get a call back at time convenient to you.
Simply Give Missed Call on +91 7666660000
Click here to get a call back in 15 mins
Disclaimer: Please enter only valid Mobile / Land line number. Do not enter Skype / Internet numbers.
NRI Home Loan
- Variety of products depending on your unique needs such as buying a house, building a house or purchasing property in India, and more.
- Speed and convenience – online loan application as well as online tracking of application.
Want to buy or build a new home? Purchase land? Whatever be your unique need, ICICI Bank has a loan product just for you.
- Attractive interest rates on a monthly reducing basis.
- Choice from fixed and floating interest rates.
- Part–prepayment facility for zero fees.
- Free personal accident insurance to the extent of loan outstanding.
- Doorstep service in India till disbursement.
- You must be minimum 25 years old.
- For NRI applicant, maximum age limit is 60 years or retirement age (whichever is earlier) at the time of loan maturity.
- If salaried applicant, you should have been abroad for a minimum period of 1 year.
- If self-employed applicant, you should have been abroad for a minimum period of 3 years.
Tenure & Minimum Qualification:
- For Salaried- Loan tenure up to 10 years, minimum qualification to be Graduate/ Diploma. Loan tenure between 11 to 15 years, for Middle east minimum qualification is Post Graduate/ professional degree.
- Loan tenure 11 to 15 years, for USA and all other countries minimum qualification is Graduate/ Diploma with minimum 3 years of employment abroad/ professional degree with min 1 year of employment abroad.
- For Self-Employed- SSC or it's equivalent.
- Maximum tenure: Maximum tenure for Home Loan and Home Improvement Loan is 20 yrs / Maximum tenure for Land loan and Home equity loan-Residential is 10 yrs. No Office Premises Loan is allowed
|Country/Employment Type||Salaried||Self-Employed||Merchant Navy|
|USA & Other Countries||42000 USD||42000 USD||42000 USD|
|GCC||84000 AED*||48,000 AED||42000 USD|
- *72000 AED if accommodation is provided by Employer.
- Amount mentioned above or equivalent.
Personal details documents
- 1 passport size latest photograph of each applicant (applicant & co-applicant) with signature across
- Valid passport copies for all the applicants
- Valid visa copies for all the applicants
- Cheque / Draft in INR for fees (as per applicable rate) and the date must be in dd/mm/yyyy format*
- Power of Attorney document as per our format duly signed by all the applicants
- Authority letter duly signed by all the applicants as per our specified format
- Company details as per our format
- Copy of current overseas residential verification proof of all the applicants to the loan. (Driving license or bank statement showing overseas address or latest insurance premium receipt or utility bill)
- Copy of PAN Card for the Ist applicant OR Form 60 as per our format attached here with
- Self attested address proof of all applicants
Financial details documents: for salaried individuals
- Copy of current appointment letter OR Copy of salary certificate clearly mentioning the date of joining, current salary earned and designation held in the company
- Copy of previous appointment letters
- Last 3 months salary slip for fixed salary and last 4 months for variable salary
- Last 6 months bank statements clearly mentioning salary credits in the account
Financial details documents: for self employed individuals
- Incorporation of business
- Income Proof -
- Middle East: Last 2 years audited/C.A certified P&L accounts.
- US & Canada: Last 2 years CPA compiled/reviewed/audited P&L accounts.
- Others: Last 2 years C.A or equivalent certified/audited P&L accounts.
- Partnership deed (incase of a partnership firm)
- MOA & AOA of the company (incase of a private ltd. company)
- Last 6 months bank statements in the company's name
- Last 6 months bank statements in individual's name
- Business profile and office address proof
NRI Personal Guarantor documents
If you have opted for a NRI Personal Guarantor on your loan, arrange to send the following documents
- Passport & visa copies of the NRI Guarantor
- Current overseas address verification proof of the NRI Guarantor. (Driving license or bank statement showing overseas address or latest insurance premium receipt or utility bill)
- Current income documents of guarantor
Co-applicant's income can be considered for enhancing your loan eligibility or increasing your loan amount. Please ensure that all financial documents of co-applicant(s) are attached with your India Home Loan Application. In case, you have opted to not consider your co-applicant's income for loan eligibility, you may send across the declaration form for your blood relative(s) / spouse coming in as co-applicant(s).
In case there is no co-applicant, an NRI Guarantor is required compulsorily along with his / her identity and address proof.
Under the RBI regulations, the repayment of the housing loan by NRIs can only be made by remittances from abroad through normal banking channels or through NRE/NRO account or out of rental income derived from the impugned property. The amount must be payable in Indian Rupees only.
Modes of Repayment
Before availing full disbursement of loan
Where you have availed only a part of the loan, you would be required to pay us only the interest on the amount disbursed till the full loan is availed. This payment would have to be made every month-end. This payment would have to be made by you by post-dated cheques.
After availing full disbursement of loan
After you avail full disbursement, you have the convenience of setting up a standing instruction in your bank account with us, for monthly repayments of your home loan installments. For this, you need to execute (Direct Debit) Mandate in our favor and also give us four postdated cheques from the account. For the format of the (Direct Debit) mandate please click here.
You can make part-prepayments during the tenure of the loan at no cost. We would reduce the outstanding balance of your loan to the extent of the prepayment made by you. The interest on your loan would therefore be calculated only on the balance loan outstanding. This would help you in either reducing the tenure of the loan or reducing the monthly installment that you would be paying.
Please Note: For full prepayment of the loan, however a 2%, pre–closure charge would be levied on the outstanding amount and whatever amount that is pre-paid in the last 12 months, as on date.
What can you do next?