|Transaction Types||Home Loan EMI||Bill Pay||Tax pay||Insurance|
|Minimum transactions on new registration||8 per year||2 per quarter||1 per year||1 per year|
|Maximum Earnings||Rs. 1,000 per year||Rs. 250 per quarter
Rs. 1,000 per year
|Rs. 1,000 per year||Rs. 2,000 per year|
Apply NRI Account
Open an NRI Account online today. Provide your contact details and get a call back at time convenient to you.
Simply Give Missed Call on +91 7666660000
Click here to get a call back in 15 mins
Disclaimer: Please enter only valid Mobile / Land line number. Do not enter Skype / Internet numbers.
Rates & Charges
|NRE Savings*||4.00%||Apply Now|
Fixed Deposit & RD
Know more about interest rates
(2 years 1 day upto 3 years)
ICICI Bank India NRI Services brings to you an exciting Cashback offer – CASHBACK 1-2-3
Now you can earn cashback on payments made through Internet Banking / iMobile towards a newly registered Biller.
To get started, all you have to do is register a new biller during the offer period under the following transaction types using your Internet Banking.
- Tax Pay
- Bill Payment
- Home Loan EMI
The cashback offerings are as below:
- Cashback value is a one-time credit which you will receive on performing minimum transactions in a year on registrations done during the offer period.
- Cashback amount will be paid only into the ICICI Bank India, Non Resident Ordinary (NRO) Savings Account. In case of absence of such an account, you are required to open an NRO Savings Account.
- ‘Number of Transactions’ will be considered as sum of count of all payments made towards a biller/s under a single Transaction type.
- Cashback percentage will be applied on the transaction having the highest value.
- Customer needs to initiate the cashback credit on Home Loan EMI by calling our Customer Care.
For 9 months i.e 31st March 2016, 24:00 hours IST to 31st December 2016,24:00 hours IST
How to avail the Cashback 123 offer?
Step 1: Login to your ICICI Bank India NRI Account using your Internet Banking User ID and password
Step 2: Click on “Register Biller" option and Register new Biller/s on the Transaction types listed in the grid
Step 3: Cashback payout will be credited into the account on meeting the minimum transaction count requirement (as listed in the grid)
For any further clarification, Click here
For Terms and Conditions, Click here