2N/3D holiday voucher - Terms & Conditions
- The "VacPac" entitles the holder a two nights’ accommodation for a couple at any listed destination herein.
- Utility charges of 40$ for two nights have to be paid for International Destinations and Rs.899 for Domestic Destinations, the confirmation is subject to payment of the prescribed charges (utility). Secured payment link will be shared along with booking availability status.
- A minimum of 21 working days advance notice is required for confirmation. The holder must give minimum of three unique options of dates and destinations at the time of booking request to process the booking. All room bookings are subject to availability and prior bookings.
- TravelPort will issue confirmation voucher, user is required to carry the same to the hotel. Once a confirmation voucher is issued against a particular request, no changes thereafter will be entertained.
- The packages are not valid for certain peak periods like and Christmas Holidays and New Year, (i.e. from 18th December to 4th January) International trade fairs in respective countries.
- The booking through the holiday voucher will be accepted only on redemption site www.gateway2world.rewardzpromo.com and not directly at the hotels.
- The Holiday vouchers are non-refundable, non-encashable, non-extendable and non- negotiable.
- Hotels have rights to charge for the additional facilities like additional bed, telephones, heaters, laundry, food and other leisure facilities. All extras that are not mentioned in the packages are to be paid directly to the hotel before check-out. Charges for extra beds and accompanying children will be additional. Additional taxes if applicable are to be borne by the holder and have to be paid to the hotel directly.
- The complimentary offer has to be utilized by the person to whom it is issued or he can gift it to his friends/relatives. The person asking for booking by using the gift voucher is responsible for his/her spouse in respect of accepting the terms & conditions mentioned herein.
- The gift voucher does not include any other administrative charges or facilities not mentioned herein.
- The holiday can be redeemed only once.
- The company reserves right to change the redemption hotels without prior notice but destinations will remains the same mentioned on redemption site.
- The voucher is valid till 12 months from the date of registration and last date of registration is as mentioned in communication.
- Voucher’s cannot be clubbed for group bookings.
- Only 1 gift voucher can be redeemed at a time for booking.
- Any disputes are subject to the Jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts (India) only.
- No amendment / change will be permitted once the booking is confirmed.
- Once the confirmation is issued it will be treated as final and no changes & refund will be made on changes and cancellation of confirmed booking issued by TravelPort. 19. TravelPort shall not be held liable or responsible for any Booking Request Form /E- Voucher that are lost, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, late or mutilated.
- In the unlikely event of booking being unavailable due to certain unavoidable reason, the e- voucher and utility payment will be returned for future usage within validity period.
Uber OFFER TERMS
HOW TO REDEEM:
Customer will register on the Cab.tripxoxo.com
- Unique Code
- Mobile no
- The voucher can be redeemed online by visiting Cab.tripxoxo.com, for any assistance write to us at: email@example.com
- Voucher is valid only on point to point transfers across the world except India, offered by service providers. Voucher is valid only for use with tripXOXO
& not directly with any other companies’ .More than one voucher cannot be clubbed in a single transaction. Value of the voucher is $15($10+$5)
- This voucher is valid till xxxxxxxx.
- In case if the voucher codeis lost, it cannot be replaced.
- This voucher codehas no commercial value.
- This voucher codecannot be Cancelled | Amended | Refunded in Cash or any form.
- TripXOXO is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules.
- The voucher amount is not refundable on cancellation.
- TripXOXO reserves the right to deny accepting any voucher if it suspects that there is duplicity of vouchers. Once the ride is booked, in event of ride cancellation the voucher cannot be re-validated.
- In no event the liability of tripXOXO for any claims arising under this offer shall exceed the value of the voucher.
- In the event of any dispute, parties agree to exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Mumbai.
- Management reserves the right to cancel bookings at its discretion if misuse of vouchers is detected.
Travel port INR 2000 off flight voucher
Steps to redeem:
1) Customer visits www.travelportindia.com.
2) Book any Air Ticket within India/abroad.
3) Single unique voucher code will be shared for each entitled ICICI Bank customer.
4) The voucher code will be valid air ticket booking only.
5) Avail the voucher value & pay balance if any.
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer has been made solely and entirely by TravelPort Holidays India Pvt Ltd (“TravelPort Holidays”) to ICICI BANK (“Bank”) and its Customers (“Customers”) Valid from xxxxxxto December xxxxxx(“Offer Period”).
- The voucher can be redeemed online by visiting travelportindia.com.
- Ticket once booked can be cancelled or rescheduled by paying the charges applicable.
- No name changes will be allowed once the ticket is issued( if required needs to cancel the ticket and issue new the ticket)
- At the time of booking there are chances that the airfare can increase and the booking might get rejected. If booking is rejected due to fare change then you will have to pay the difference or we will refund the amount paid back
- If you have not received any communication email or ticket on your registered email id, please reach Riddhee / Blandina on +91 7400199992 02240270075/41 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours transaction.
- Voucher is valid for one transaction for Air ticket booking More than one voucher cannot be clubbed in a single transaction.
- Validitiy of the voucher once issued to the customer will be of 6 motnhs.
- Airlines available as per travelportindia.com.
- In case if the voucher code is lost, it cannot be replaced.
- This voucher code cannot be Cancelled | Amended | Refunded in Cash or any other form.
- The voucher amount is not refundable on cancellation.
- TravelPort Holidays reserves the right to deny accepting any voucher if it suspects that there is duplicity of vouchers.
- The Offer is non-negotiable, non-transferrable and non-encashable.
- Participation in this offer is voluntary.
- Any Customer eligible for the Offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions and the general terms and conditions of the Bank and the terms and conditions of TravelPort Holidays in relation to the Offer before availing the Offer. Bank merely facilitates its Customers to avail the Offer and it is in no way concerned or connected with the terms and conditions of TravelPort Holidays.
- The Bank and TravelPort Holidays reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- The Bank and TravelPort Holidays reserve the right to disqualify any Customer from availing the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer.
- The Bank holds out no warranty and makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by TravelPort Holidays. Any issue or dispute or claim arising out of or in relation to availing the benefits under the Offer must be resolved by the Customer directly with TravelPort Holidays by calling at(+91) 022 4027 0075 without any reference to the Bank.
- The decision of the Bank and TravelPort Holidays in all matters in connection with and incidental to this offer is final and shall be binding on all persons.
- Customers who fail to enter the voucher code or using the wrong voucher code shall not be eligible to avail the offer. Bank shall, in no way, liable in the event the Customers fails to enter the voucher code or uses the wrong voucher code resulting in Customer becoming ineligible to avail the Offer.