Indian Resident Customer
You can follow any of the below options to register yourself for the Mobile Banking Service.
Register yourself for Mobile Banking at any ICICI Bank ATM.
To register yourself for mobile banking, visit the nearest branch of ICICI Bank with the following identity proofs:
- Original letter of introduction from existing bank
- Driving License - Book type or laminated & embossed
- Employee Identity Card
- PAN Card
- Ex-Service Man Card
- Bar Council/Indian Medical Association Card/Senior Citizen Card
- PIO Booklet for returning NRIs
- Photo Identity card issued by Public Sector Undertakings(PSU) to Retired employees
- MAPIN card
- Voter ID Card
ICICI Bank NRI Customer
You can follow any of the below mentioned options to register yourself for the Mobile Banking Service.
Download and fill in the registration form, post it with valid identity proof to the address mentioned here:
ICICI Bank Limited,
ICICI Bank Towers,
Internet Banking Operations, CLOG
Survey no: 115/27,
Hyderabad - 500032
To download the registration form, click here.
For customers living in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore and UAE, the registration form can be posted to their local PO Box address. Click here to learn about the PO Box service.
NRI Customers can also visit any ICICI Bank Branch in India and submit the registration form with valid identity proof.