- Visit nearest Oxigen e-Paisa store where authorised Oxigen e-Paisa agents would help you to complete enrolment process as a part of which you need to provide details like your name, address, mobile number etc
- To transfer money to beneficiary, you need to register the beneficiary details such as his/her name, bank account number and bank IFSC code
- One Time Code (OTC) would be sent to your mobile as SMS which you need to provide to the agent for confirming the addition of the beneficiary
- Deposit the money to be transferred to the Oxigen e-paisa agent along with the applicable fee, post which you would receive another OTC, which needs to be shared with the agent for confirming the transfer
- The Oxigen e-Paisa agent would enter the same in the system to process the transaction, post which you will receive an SMS confirming the initiation of the transfer
- After the money is credited successfully or the transfer has failed, the same would be intmated to you via SMS
- The refund of failed transactions can be claimed by visiting any Oxigen e-Paisa agent and providing them with One time Code (OTC) send on your mobile
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Now send your money through Oxigen e-Paisa, a money transfer service brought to you by Oxigen India Pvt. Ltd in association with ICICI Bank. With this facility any customer with an active mobile connection can transfer money to any scheduled commercial bank account (in India) by visiting the authorised Oxigen e-Paisa agents. (Please read the Terms and Conditions for further details).
To find out nearest Oxigen e-Paisa agent, please call customer care at 0124-6773300.
- Safe and Secure: Every transaction is protected by One Time Code (OTC)
- Simple to use: Sender only needs to have an active mobile connection to use this service
- No need to submit any documents at the time of enrollment
Steps to transfer
|Sr. No||Transaction Type||Fee|
|1||Upto Rs 667||Rs. 10|
|2||Rs. 668 to Rs. 5000||1.50% of transaction amount|
|3||Rs. 5000.01 to Rs. 10000 **||Rs. 100|
|4||Rs. 10000.01 to Rs. 15000**||Rs.150|
|5||Rs. 15000.01 to Rs. 20000 **||Rs.200|
|6||Rs. 20000.01 to Rs. 25000 **||Rs.250|
|7||Profile creation Fee||Free|
|**Applicable for fund transfer to same beneficiary account by same remitter during a calendar day.|
- Limit of Fund Transfer per transaction Rs. 5,000
- Limit of Fund Transfer per month Rs. 25,000
- Minimum Transaction Amount Rs. 100
Please click the below list to view the terms and conditions or grievance redressal for Oxigen e-Paisa
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,859 ATMs