Internet Banking Login
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
iMobile app - Always keep your bank with you.
Pockets Wallet App - for exciting cashback offers
Get In Touch
Offer Zone Rates & Charges
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Do's and Don'ts for Oxigen e-paisa
- While registering for Oxigen e-paisa, provide your details (Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Address etc.) to the authorised Oxigen e-paisa agent correctly
- While registering beneficiary, provide correct beneficiary information like Beneficiary Name, Account No. and IFSC Code to the authorised Oxigen e-paisa agent
- Carefully check the IFSC code of bank and account number of beneficiary, before making any payment
- Clarify any doubt you have regarding Oxigen e-paisa from the nearest Oxigen e-paisa agent or by calling customer care at 0124-6773300
- Inform customer care immediately, if your phone has been stolen or if you have lost it
- View the confirmation SMS post any transaction to ensure the correctness. If you do not receive a confirmation SMS within 15 minutes of transaction, inform the customer care
- Wait for 15 minutes before making repeated transactions to same beneficiary of same amount
- Check fee for any transaction, displayed in the outlets of Oxigen e-paisa agent before making any payment
- Report any malpractice by Oxigen e-paisa agent to customer care centre.
- Verify the transaction amount and beneficiary details in all the SMS received. If the details are incorrect, please do not share the One Time Code (OTC) with the Oxigen e-paisa agent. Inform the agent of the not-error and ensure that necessary correction is made in details. Once the OTC has been shared, it would be assumed that all details in relation to the transaction are correct and confirmed by the customer
- Any OTC is valid only for 30 minutes.
- You can add 1 beneficiary at a time with the option of adding:
- Maximum 3 beneficiaries in a month
- Maximum 10 beneficiaries in a year
- Please don't leave Oxigen e-paisa outlet till you receive an SMS confirming your transaction
- Please don't share your OTC with anyone, except authorised Oxigen e-paisa agent
- Please don't™ provide incorrect OTC to the authorised Oxigen retailer for a particular transaction more than 3 times. The system does not accept more than 3 inputs of OTC at a given time. If you have exceeded 3 attempts, please request the agent to generate a new OTC.
- Please don't sign any blank application form, to be filled in by an Oxigen e-paisa agent later
- Please don't hand-over copies or original documents containing your personal information like date of birth, PAN number, address proofs, etc. to anyone claiming to be Oxigen e-paisa agent. Visit only authorised Oxigen e-paisa agent for any transaction
- Please don't respond to any e-mails or phone calls that falsely claim to be from ICICI Bank or from Oxigen Services India Pvt. Ltd. asking you to disclose your personal and confidential details. We will never ask you to share your personal details, other than mobile number, name, date of birth and address.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,780 ATMs