Internet Banking Login
Apply Online Get In Touch
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Offer Zone Rates & Charges
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Write to us with your feedback.
m-pesa Customer Dos & Don'ts
m-pesa Customer Dos
- Open m-pesa account with a minimum balance of Rs. 100 plus the activation fee
- Carefully check the mobile number of beneficiary before making any payment
- Read the instructions in handset carefully before any action
- Clarify any doubt you have regarding m-pesa from the nearest agent or by calling customer care at 55400
- Verify your transactions regularly. Any unauthorized transaction, if observed should be reported to the customer care
- Inform customer care immediately if your phone has been stolen or if you have lost it
- Choose a PIN which is not easy to guess. Change the PIN frequently
- View the confirmation SMS post any transaction to ensure the correctness. If you do not receive a confirmation SMS within 15 minutes of transaction inform the customer care
- Wait for five minutes before making repeated transactions to same beneficiary of same amount
- Call customer care if you have forgotten your PIN
- Share voucher code only with an authorized m-pesa agent when you visit their store for cash withdrawal
m-pesa Customer Don'ts
- Don't share your PIN with anyone not even with m-pesa agent or customer care representatives
- Don't let anyone see you enter PIN
- Don't leave agent's store till you receive SMS confirming your transaction
- Don't share voucher code except with the m-pesa agent who would facilitate your request for withdrawal
- Don't pay any fee or charges in cash to any agent. Any fee or charge applicable would be deducted directly from your account
- Don't sign any blank application form, to be filled in by an agent later
- Don't hand-over cash, copies or original documents containing your personal information like date of birth, PAN, address proofs, etc. to anyone claiming to be m-pesa agent. Visit only authorized m-pesa stores to deposit or withdraw money
- Don't respond to any e-mails or phone calls that falsely claim to be from a bank or from MCSL and ask you to disclose your personal and m-pesa account related confidential details. We will never ask you to share your personal or m-pesa account details
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,501 branches and 14,271 ATMs