Cardless Cash Withdrawal
Presenting Cardless Cash Withdrawal service, a simple and safe mode to withdraw cash 24x7, from ICICI Bank ATM.
All you need is to log in to iMobile and initiate a Cardless Cash withdrawal transaction. You can withdraw cash from over 15,000 ICICI Bank ATMs across India, without any ATM Card, using the details received through an SMS and 4-digit temporary PIN set while initiating transaction.
Why you should use Cardless Cash withdrawal!
- 24X7 service to withdraw cash, anywhere in India
- Safe and secure mode of cash withdrawal using iMobile
- Obtain the cash instantly without any ATM card
- Cash withdrawal is available from a large network of ICICI Bank ATMs
How to begin Cardless Cash Withdrawal transaction with us
Step 1. Request for Cardless Cash Withdrawal from iMobile
- Go to Services > Click on Cardless Cash withdrawal option.
- Enter amount, 4-digit temporary PIN and select account number from which the amount is to be debited.
- Confirm the details displayed in pre confirmation screen and click on submit
- You will receive a success message over screen of transaction completion
Step 2. SMS from ICICI Bank
- You will receive an SMS with a unique 6-digit code on registered mobile number from ICICI Bank. 6-digit code will be valid for 6 hours hence step 3 needs to be completed at the earliest and not later than 6 hours.
Step 3. Cash withdrawal from ICICI Bank ATM
- Please visit a specified ICICI Bank ATM and enter the following details:
- The registered mobile number
- The temporary 4-digit code which you have set.
- The 6-digit code (as received in SMS)
- Exact withdrawal amount
- Cash will be dispensed on successful authentication of all these parameters.
- The entire amount needs to be withdrawn as a one-time transaction.
SMS ATMCC PINCODE to 9222208888 to locate ICICI Bank ATM for cash withdrawal.
Can withdrawal be done at any ATM?
To know the list of ATMs that are enabled for this service click here.
What amount can I transfer per transaction?
Daily limit: Rs 20,000 and per transaction limit is Rs 20,000.
What happens when I do not receive the 6-digit code while doing cardless cash withdrawal transaction?
This occurs due to operator related network issues wherein the message gets failed while it is being delivered. In that case, it is advisable to cancel and re-initiate the transaction.