1. Due to a scheduled maintenance activity, you will be unable to login and transact through iMobile and Internet Banking on Apr 09, 2021 22:00 hours to Apr 10, 2021 00:00 hours IST. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.
2. Due to a scheduled maintenance activity, you will be unable to do UPI transactions on Apr 10, 2021 from 01:00 hours to 02:00 hours IST. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.
3. Effective Apr 01, 2021, due to the merger of Oriental Bank of Commerce and United Bank of India with Punjab National Bank, there will be a change in the IFSC codes. Please check the updated information and update your payee details accordingly, to have a seamless transaction experience.
4. If you are using an old version of Internet Explorer, please update to the latest version immediately, to enjoy a seamless banking experience.
5. As per the RBI guidelines, a Positive Pay feature for Cheque Truncation System shall be applicable from Jan 01, 2021. Please Click Here for details.
6. As per RBI guidelines, Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) is available 24x7 with effect from Dec 14, 2020. Please click here for details.
7. Introduction of charges for cash deposit in Cash Acceptor/Recycler Machines on bank holidays and post banking hours on working days with effect from Nov 01, 2020. Click here to know more.
8. As per RBI guidelines, National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) is available 24x7 with effect from Dec 16, 2019. Please click here for details.
9. OTP/URN for internet banking transactions for NRI customers which was earlier sent on email, is now sent on SMS at customer’s registered India/International Mobile numbers. Key transactions where OTP/URN will be sent on SMS are- Funds Transfer/Add payee or biller*/Online User id/Password generation and Risk based OTP. Please note that post new payee/biller addition, there will be a 30 minutes cooling period before NRI customers can initiate a transaction to the newly added payee/biller
10. Please note funds from NRO/Resident accounts cannot be transferred to an NRE account