Pioneer in Online Overseas transfer:
Why should you send money abroad through Money2World?
Safety & security
2-factor authentication and end-to-end online transfers with tracking & 250-bit encryption
Competitive & confirmed exchange rate
Know the exact competitive change rate applicable for your transfer
Quick & easy transfer, available 24x7
Smart money transfer
Choose your option for quick and easy online money transfer
Online Money Transfer using Money2World
Money transfer from India to other countries around the world is made easy and convenient with 24x7 ICICI Bank Money2World facility. This online money transfer facility is available for Resident & Non-Resident Indian ICICI Bank Account holders & Resident Indians without ICICI Bank Account.
Branch Based Transfers
Walk-in to the nearest forex enabled ICICI Bank branch. The branch can assist you in sending money overseas. Transfer money using Wire Transfer or Foreign Currency Demand Drafts.
We understand the things that matter the most to you for money transfer abroad
Set up Standing Instructions, to transfer money abroad for your repeat transactions.
Make your repeat money transfers more convenient, with our Standing Instruction feature.
Never again go through the hassles of not making your regular payments.
Block your rate
- Choose your desired exchange rate for your money transfer abroad
- Auto initiate the payment at your desired exchange rate
- Complete the payment at your desired exchange rate in a 30-day time period, once the ICICI Bank rate reaches your desired rate.
- Set up a personalised exchange rate alert, with the Rate Alert feature
- Take smart and informed decisions, with our feature.
Convert and transfer Indian rupees to 21 currencies
Send money abroad online anytime, from anywhere
- Get an exchange rate commitment from ICICI Bank Money2World, when you send money abroad with the confirmed exchange rate feature
- Know the rate applicable for your online money transfer transaction, when initiating the same
- Experience hassle-free transactions, even if the exchange rate fluctuates between the booking time and the transaction processing time.
- 2-factor authentication, to protect your account and transfers
- Authenticate all transfers using the Debit Card grid value and OTP sent to your registered mobile numbers
- End-to-end 250-bit encryption
- End-to-end online transactions.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link