Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
- "Cardholder(s)" shall mean Infosys employees across all Infosys campuses in India who have successfully registered at ICICI Bank, to whom the Bank has granted by virtue of such customer holding a Card.
- The Card is a prepaid card that can be used for making payments for various transactions within the Infosys campuses where ever this program will be implemented, starting with Bangalore and Mysore campus, and subsequently at other Infosys premises as mutually agreed upon in writing, where this program shall be extended by ICICI Bank.
- Specific top up can be done by the Cardholder through SMS or dedicated website for the Infosys Smart Card as per the process mentioned in the FAQs section.
- Funds can be loaded/reloaded on the Card by sending an SMS in the form and manner prescribed by ICICI Bank in this regard to a pre-defined mobile number provided by ICICI Bank. By sending the SMS from the registered mobile number, the employee hereby authorises ICICI Bank to debit his/her salary account mentioned hereinabove in SMS, for the amount mentioned in the said SMS and credit Infosys prepaid card pool account with ICICI Bank. Upon successful top-up, the Card balance will increase by the amount for which recharge was performed.
- Through SMS based top up, the Card can be loaded with a maximum amount of Rs. 5000 per transaction and a minimum of Rs. 10 per transaction. This limit is subject to change from time to time as per the mutual agreement between Infosys and ICICI Bank.
- The Card can also be reloaded by entering the desired amount in the Instant Recharge option in the dedicated web portal. Minimum amount for instant recharge is Rs. 10 and maximum amounts for daily and monthly transactions are Rs. 5000 and Rs. 50,000 respectively.
- Funds can also be automatically reloaded by opting for the Flexible Automatic Top –up option (Flexi Auto Top up). If the cardholder opts for this option, his Card shall be automatically loaded with the “Top-up amount” whenever the balance falls below the Threshold amount.
- The minimum acceptable threshold is Rs. 20 and maximum top up amount is Rs. 5000.
- The Instant recharge and Flexi Auto Top-up features are available at the dedicated web portal for the Program www.icicibank.com/infysmartcard. The Cardholder shall be able to use these features after registering or duly logging in the above mentioned URL.
- The validation at the web portal happens by the 16 digit debit card number and 4 digit ATM pin as entered by the user. By logging in with the correct credentials (i.e. debit card linked with the registered ICICI Bank account), the user hereby authorizes ICICI Bank to debit his/her account with the amount he enters from time to time for Instant recharge and Flexi Auto Top Up options.
- Any complaints/queries regarding payment transactions on the card must be resolved directly with the customer support at 9972022223,18604207091 or by writing to ,
- Validity of the cards will be as defined under the rules and regulations of Infosys.
- The Card cannot be used to obtain or redeem cash (for example at ATMs or over the counter at financial institutions). Infosys is not liable in any way when authorisation is declined for any particular transaction except where the authorisation has been declined because of an act or omission on Infosys part.
- The Card is reloadable and is valid as per the guidelines issued by Infosys.
- Further, in case of complaints/queries, the employee should provide sufficient and correct details to Infosys in order to enable Infosys to investigate and respond on the complaint or query appropriately.
- All disputes, differences, claims arising out of, or in any way relating hereto, shall be governed by the laws of India and subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
II. Program / Offer
- The Program is valid for Infosys employees who are currently working with Infosys and have an active salary/Savings account with ICICI Bank.
III. Other Terms and Conditions
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Bangalore.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to: ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Bank Phone Banking Group, P.O. Box No. 20, Banjara Hills, P.O. Hyderabad - 500034.
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- The Program is not available, wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank Ltd. and Infosys have the right to determine or select Infosys office premises where the Program shall not be implemented.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the terms and conditions governing the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the terms and conditions applicable to the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions.
- In order to avail the Infosys smart card services, you are hereby accessing www.icicibank.com/infosyssmartcard ("Third-Party Site"). The content of this Third-Party Site is solely the responsibility of the provider of that Third-Party Site. Any business, financial or other transactions or agreements you enter into with a vendor, merchant or other party listed in or linked from the Third-Party Site is solely between you and that vendor, merchant or other party.
- Infosys Limited is not responsible for any such content or the accuracy found on the Third-Party Site. Further, Infosys Limited disclaims any responsibility for content found on the Third-Party Site.
Last updated: 5th January, 2017