- Other Products
- Demat Services
WHY DEPOSITORY AND DEMAT ACCOUNTS ?
|As per SEBI Directives, w.e.f. 02 jan 2002. All trades of shares and securities will be settled only in Demat mode by all classes of investors. This implies that w.e.f. 02 jan 2002 all investors will have to open a Demat account to trade in shares and securites.|
WHAT IS A DEPOSITORY SYSTEM?
|Depository is an entity which holds shares of investors in the form of electronic accounts in the same manner as a bank holds money for depositors. Depository system is a facility of holding and trading shares and securities in electronic mode through a depository.|
- Direct connectivity with CDSL Mumbai.
- Prompt, courteous & personalised services.
- Available at 221 selected branches across the country.
- Demat your shares with a Bank of 60 years standing.
- Nominal account maintenance/ transaction charges.
- Get instant account number.
- Immediate & convenient finance against your Demat shares.
- Nomination facility available.
- Easi facility available all 221 branch
- Easiest facility will be available shortly.
Annual Maintenance Charges charged up-front on annual basis on Demat account are refundable for un-expired quarters on closure / transfer of the Demat Account.
It is observed by the Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) that many entities are transferring shares off-market with the intension to pledge the shares, which is not the correct procedure.
If any Beneficial Owner (BO) require to pledge the shares please follow the procedure specified under the Section 12 of the Depository Act and Regulation 58 of the SEBI (Depository and Participants) Regulations, 1996 along with relevant Bye Laws of the Depositories.
For further inquiry, please visit to our nearest branch.