- NRI Banking
NRI BankingYou are a Non-Resident Indian(NRI), if you are:
- An Indian citizen, staying abroad for the purpose of employment, business or vocation or for any other purpose in circumstances indicating an indefinite period of stay outside India.
- An Indian citizen on deputation abroad to a foreign government or International Agency or Indian Embassies/consulates abroad.
- A foreign national of Indian origin(not being a citizen of Pakistan or Bangladesh.)
- A foreign born spouse(not being a citizen of Pakistan or Bangladesh.)of an Indian citizen or of a person of Indian origin provided Bank Account is opened jointly with NRI Spouse.
- Overseas companies, partnership firms, societies, trust and other corporate bodies (OCBs) which are owned, directly or indirectly, to the extent of at least 60% by individuals of Indian nationality or Origin resident outside India.
Please send mail at email@example.com for the Non Resident related issue.
An account related queries be sent to the concerned branch only.