Terms and Conditions
- Deal booked on CCIL Platform has to be utilised for underlying forex transactions only.
- All unutilised deals will be cancelled on maturity and loss arising out of cancellation will be recovered from customer’s account. Gains, if any, arising out of such cancellation will not be passed on to the customer.
- ICICI Bank has the right to reject the transaction request, on the following grounds:
- In case of incorrect deal number shared by the customer; or
- Deal unavailability in our system, due to expired deal/already utilised deal
- Deals beyond maturity won’t be acceptable.
- Each deal will be considered separate and in case of reversal there won’t be any netting off the deals.
- On assigning the transaction limit, lien will be marked on your account equivalent to 5% of the transaction amount in INR terms till the underlying transaction is processed or expiry of the validity of the limit, whichever is earlier.
- Separate deal has to be booked for each product (e.g. for Remittance and Travel Card) and combined deal could not be adjusted for multiple transactions.
- Once the deal is booked on CCIL platform, client will be fully responsible for the utilisation of the deal with the settlement bank.
- Deal booked and underlying request should be of same currency.
- Client needs to submit documents along with the transaction. Outward deal to be utilised on the same day and inward deal to be utilised on or before maturity.
- Deal done through CCIL cannot be utilised for online reload or refund of Travel Card and physical currency.
- The customer has to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of CCIL for trading in FX Retail platform.
The products and services mentioned herein are subject to prevailing foreign exchange regulations and other applicable laws. The information contained in this document is not intended to nor should it be construed to represent that ICICI Bank provides any products or services in any jurisdiction where it is not licensed or registered or authorised to do so. The information provided herein is not intended for distribution to, or use by any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any product/service of ICICI Bank.