We provide our customers a wide range of research options. The high frequency reports are a capsule of key events that have shaped global and domestic markets through the day. The team also undertakes rigorous analysis into relevant policy related issues, financial market variables etc. Our research helps to give a holistic picture on macroeconomics and financial markets.
India: Sharply muted growth in Q4 FY2019; FY2020 to see modest recovery
Q4 FY2019 GDP growth came in much lower than expectations, while growth for FY2019 (full year) was also revised lower. Industrial slowdown and agricultural contraction weighed on value addition in Q4, while services outperformed, driven by robust Government spending.
Featured articles from the desk of Mr. B. Prasanna
(Head, Global Markets & Proprietary Trading Group)
- Walking a tightrope. Is a low-inflation, low-growth environment the new normal? - 24 September 2019
- Tackling the economic slowdown: How effective are unconventional monetary policies? - 11 September 2019
- Bimal jalan panel makes a clear distinction between realized equity, revaluation balances - 28 August 2019
- FM's measures to help india face global challenges, says ICICI bank - 26 August 2019
- Guv lets policy action speak more than words - 8 August 2019
- The week ahead: US-China trade negotiations to drive price action - Oct 07, 2019
- September US labour report: Signs of underlying weakness - Oct 07, 2019
- Market wrap up - Oct 07, 2019
- Morning Starter - Oct 07, 2019
- India MPC Review: Strong forward guidance towards more accommodation - Oct 04, 2019
Cash Management Services
We offer a full range of services to meet your complex cash management needs
Global Trade Services
Trade services to meet your financing needs
Multiple variants of current accounts to suit your requirements
Innovative FX services for all your unique requirements.