We provide our customers a wide range of research options. The high frequency reports are a capsule of key events that have shaped global and domestic markets through the day. The team also undertakes rigorous analysis into relevant policy related issues, financial market variables etc. Our research helps to give a holistic picture on macroeconomics and financial markets.
India: Sharply muted growth in Q4 FY2019; FY2020 to see modest recovery
Q4 FY2019 GDP growth came in much lower than expectations, while growth for FY2019 (full year) was also revised lower. Industrial slowdown and agricultural contraction weighed on value addition in Q4, while services outperformed, driven by robust Government spending.
Featured articles from the desk of Mr. B. Prasanna
(Head, Global Markets & Proprietary Trading Group)
- Monetary policy for exceptional times - 24 June 2020
- Opportunity in the migrant exodus - 11 June 2020
- Looking beyond the rate cut - 25 May 2020
- Bond, currency markets to be surprised on lack of direct cash outflow from stimulus - 15 May 2020
- RBIs regulatory changes are crucial in the current economics scenario - 28 March 2020
- Robust, Liquid & Deep Financial Markets will Lead to $5T Goal - 16 March 2020
- 5.7% growth forecast for FY21 looks reasonable: B Prasanna, ICICI Bank - 19 February 2020
- The week in review: Risk-on remains in place but will it sustain? - May 27, 2020
- India Q4 FY2020 GDP Preview: Facing the onset of a deep loss - May 27, 2020
- RBI/MPC: Focus on easing funding constraints - May 22, 2020
- India: Delivering a fiscal filip - May 18, 2020
- Global policy stimulus: Still not adequate - Mar 13, 2020
Cash Management Services
We offer a full range of services to meet your complex cash management needs
Global Trade Services
Trade services to meet your financing needs
Multiple variants of current accounts to suit your requirements
Innovative FX services for all your unique requirements.