We provide our customers a wide range of research options. The high frequency reports are a capsule of key events that have shaped global and domestic markets through the day. The team also undertakes rigorous analysis into relevant policy related issues, financial market variables etc. Our research helps to give a holistic picture on macroeconomics and financial markets.
India: Sharply muted growth in Q4 FY2019; FY2020 to see modest recovery
Q4 FY2019 GDP growth came in much lower than expectations, while growth for FY2019 (full year) was also revised lower. Industrial slowdown and agricultural contraction weighed on value addition in Q4, while services outperformed, driven by robust Government spending.
Featured articles from the desk of Mr. B. Prasanna
(Head, Global Markets & Proprietary Trading Group)
- Robust, Liquid & Deep Financial Markets will Lead to $5T Goal - 16 March 2020
- 5.7% growth forecast for FY21 looks reasonable: B Prasanna, ICICI Bank - 19 February 2020
- RBI's whatever it takes moment - 12 February 2020
- MPC's steps will help in reducing cost of capital - 7 February 2020
- RBI to maintain status quo this policy review: B Prasanna - 3 February 2020
- Global policy stimulus: Still not adequate - Mar 13, 2020
- India:Global environment could aid inflation,CAD but see downside risk to growth - Mar 12, 2020
- Global markets in a tizzy - Mar 09, 2020
- India Markets: All eyes on the Central Bank - Mar 05, 2020
- Central banks acting pre-emptively: India could join the ranks - Mar 04, 2020
Cash Management Services
We offer a full range of services to meet your complex cash management needs
Global Trade Services
Trade services to meet your financing needs
Multiple variants of current accounts to suit your requirements
Innovative FX services for all your unique requirements.