We provide our customers a wide range of research options. The high frequency reports are a capsule of key events that have shaped global and domestic markets through the day. The team also undertakes rigorous analysis into relevant policy related issues, financial market variables etc. Our research helps to give a holistic picture on macroeconomics and financial markets.
India: Sharply muted growth in Q4 FY2019; FY2020 to see modest recovery
Q4 FY2019 GDP growth came in much lower than expectations, while growth for FY2019 (full year) was also revised lower. Industrial slowdown and agricultural contraction weighed on value addition in Q4, while services outperformed, driven by robust Government spending.
Featured articles from the desk of Mr. B. Prasanna
(Head, Global Markets & Proprietary Trading Group)
- Post-policy rhetoric shows growth has taken precedence over inflation- 7 June 2019
- With slowdown in the economy well entrenched, onus on the RBI for revival - 3 June 2019
- CPI data positive for bond market: ICICI Bank's B Prasanna - 20 May 2019
- India's monetary policy cycle: How close are we to the terminal repo rate? - 25 April 2019
- Expect the trade deficit to come down a little over next 12 months - 17 April 2019
Cash Management Services
We offer a full range of services to meet your complex cash management needs
Global Trade Services
Trade services to meet your financing needs
Multiple variants of current accounts to suit your requirements
Innovative FX services for all your unique requirements.