We provide our customers a wide range of research options. The high frequency reports are a capsule of key events that have shaped global and domestic markets through the day. The team also undertakes rigorous analysis into relevant policy related issues, financial market variables etc. Our research helps to give a holistic picture on macroeconomics and financial markets.
India: Sharply muted growth in Q4 FY2019; FY2020 to see modest recovery
Q4 FY2019 GDP growth came in much lower than expectations, while growth for FY2019 (full year) was also revised lower. Industrial slowdown and agricultural contraction weighed on value addition in Q4, while services outperformed, driven by robust Government spending.
Featured articles from the desk of Mr. B. Prasanna
(Head, Global Markets & Proprietary Trading Group)
- Expect Policy Rates to Remain low - 6 December 2019
- Walking a tightrope. Is a low-inflation, low-growth environment the new normal? - 24 September 2019
- Tackling the economic slowdown: How effective are unconventional monetary policies? - 11 September 2019
- Bimal jalan panel makes a clear distinction between realized equity, revaluation balances - 28 August 2019
- FM's measures to help india face global challenges, says ICICI bank - 26 August 2019
- December US labour report: Moving back to trend pace - Jan 10, 2020
- India IIP: Industrial production surprises positively, but momentum to be watche - Jan 10, 2020
- Gold: Moving into 2020 with a spark - Jan 09, 2020
- Oil: Geo-political tensions elevating risk premium - Jan 08, 2020
- Indian Rupee: Knee-jerk response to geopolitics; gradual weakening trend to pers - Jan 08, 2020
Cash Management Services
We offer a full range of services to meet your complex cash management needs
Global Trade Services
Trade services to meet your financing needs
Multiple variants of current accounts to suit your requirements
Innovative FX services for all your unique requirements.