Corporate Internet Banking
Welcome to ICICI Bank’s Corporate Internet Banking
Stay ahead of the competition with Corporate Internet Banking (CIB) facility of ICICI Bank. Tap into a secure and seamless banking platform that serves all your business needs. A one-stop shop for all the online banking needs of your organisation, the CIB facility gives you round-the-clock access to your company’s bank accounts maintained with ICICI Bank.
Our CIB service also allows you to execute critical banking transactions instantly from your office, with no time lag. This makes it an indispensable tool in today's fast paced business environment.
Our CIB facility cuts your paperwork and lets you experience the triple benefits of efficiency, ease of use and economy. ICICI Bank has been adjudged as the "Best Corporate/Institutional Internet Bank" by a range of international media organisations.
Key features of our corporate internet banking
Avail our corporate internet banking services to access a variety of secure and user-friendly banking features. Here are some key facilities that our CIB facility offers you.
- Get real-time information about your account balance
- Download account statements in six formats
- Subscribe for receiving account statements through e-mail
- Request for cheque books, stop-payment instructions and create Fixed Deposits (FDs)
- Access ‘Trade MIS’ to view all your trade-related banking information.
- Transfer funds within your own ICICI Bank accounts (self-account transfers).
- Transfer funds from your account to channel partners with ICICI Bank accounts.
- Get receipts of fund transfer from channel partners with ICICI Bank accounts.
- Transfer funds to non-ICICI Bank accounts using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)/Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) facilities. (Click here to discover the NEFT locations)
- Pay utility bills of a wide number of billers across India. (Click here for the list of billers).
- Get online tax payment facility.
- Get e-payment gateways facility.
Reasons to choose ICICI Bank’s Corporate Internet Banking facility
The extensive plethora of services mentioned above isn’t the only reason you will benefit from our corporate internet banking service. There are many other advantages you get to experience by availing this facility.
Accurate and timely information
In today's dynamic and competitive environment, where information is considered a valuable resource, our corporate internet banking facility offers you a single view of all your accounts. This way, you get to easily track your accounts and all your other banking relationships online.
With our corporate internet banking, you have the flexibility to download a lot of essential information, such as your trade and collection reports, in multiple formats. This facility makes accounting and reconciliation easier for you.
Seamless supply chain management solutions
We understand that the payments to your vendors and the collections from your customers or dealers form a major portion of your transactions. So, we have developed end-to-end solutions for these payments and collections. You can carry out bulk transactions in an instant by simply uploading a file on our corporate internet banking portal.
Our corporate internet banking facility also lets you customise these solutions to meet the specific requirements of your business. In addition, our Electronic Bill Payment/Presentment and our e-payment gateway services help you manage your collections more effectively. That’s not all. You can even get real-time customised MIS reports with these details.
Customisation and security
Use our corporate internet banking portal to offer customised and controlled access to your organisation’s banking information and to authorise your employees to carry out transactions using the portal. Furthermore, you can also establish a multi-level approval process to ensure complete security.
Safe and secure banking
With its multi-layered security architecture, ICICI Bank’s Corporate Internet Banking facility provides you with a safe and secure environment for carrying out your daily transactions. The following security features ensure that only authorised users have access to your accounts:
- Firewalls and filtering routers;
- Secure socket layers with 128-bit encryption to ensure complete privacy of data;
- Dual-level authentication with separate login and transaction passwords;
- Audit trails that enable you to track all logins and transactions by date or by user ID to monitor any misuse of access.
That’s not all. There is so much more that you can do with our corporate internet banking facility. To know more about this, please visit our FAQs section.