Terms and Conditions
- Amazon Gift Cards ("GCs") are issued by the Qwikcilver Solutions Private limited ("Qwikcilver"). Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Amazon.in Gift Cards.
- To add your GC to your Amazon Pay balance, visit www.amazon.in/addgiftcard
- Beneficiary can apply the 14 digit code (under scratch card) on amazon.in/addgiftcard and add the gift card balance in his/her Amazon.in account. This balance gets automatically applied at the time of next purchase. There is no cap on number of gift cards that can be added to an account.
- Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with the GCs in your Amazon.in account.
- Amazon Pay balance are redeemable across all products on Amazon.in except apps, certain global store products and other Amazon.in gift cards.
- Amazon Pay balance must be used only towards the purchase of eligible products on amazon.in
- The GCs, including any unused Amazon Pay balance, expire one year from the date of issuance of the GC
- GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for the cash.
- Qwikcilver, Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (Amazon) or their affiliates are not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- For Complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.in/addgiftcard
- Amazon.in logo/trademark is an IP of Amazon or its affiliates and the Qwikcilver trademark/logo is an IP of Qwikcilver.
- To redeem your GC, visit www.amazon.in/addgiftcard
- E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 24 - 48 hours.
- For detailed T&Cs of this E-Gift Card please refer www.woohoo.in/termsandconditions
- Certain merchants may provide you services only on the pre-condition that you allow us to hold balances in your Amazon Pay balance: Gift Card till the service completion by the merchant. However, your prior consent would be taken before holding such balances. In such cases, you agree and authorize us to: (i) hold your balance until service completion; and (ii) fail the transaction if your balance in the Amazon Pay Gift Card is less than the actual amount charged by the merchant at the end of the services.