Online Payment Gateway Service Providers (OPGSP)
In a growing e-commerce industry, ICICI Bank offers unique facilities for OPGSP in facilitating cross border payments.
ICICI Bank offers fast and seamless payment settlement supported by customised system integration and MIS.
ICICI Bank Advantage
What are the account opening documents required for Online Payment Gateway Service Providers (OPGSP)?*
- Duly filled account opening form
- Passport size photo, ID and Address proof of operating authorised signatories
- Communication address proof in the name of the company
- Registered address proof in the name of company
- Company PAN Card
- Memorandum of Association (MOA), Articles of Association (AOA), Certificate of Incorporation (COI)
- List of Shareholders
- Board Resolution on letterhead of company signed by any two directors
- Latest list of directors on letterhead of company signed by two directors. (Form 32 OR 12 with Registrar of Companies (ROC) if any change in Directors)
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) Declaration and FATCA self-certification, if applicable
- OPGSP Import/Export Agreement
*The requirement of these documents shall be subject to RBI guidelines (as amended from time to time).
Would access to OPGSP account be available through Internet Banking?
View access would be available for OPGSP account to view and download OPGSP account statement.
What type of accounts can be opened by OPGSP?
Separate accounts are required to be opened for import and export legs. Accounts are opened under the nomenclature of “OPGSP Export Collection Account” and “OPGSP Import Collection Account”.
How transaction details will be shared between ICICI Bank and OPGSP?
ICICI Bank offers customised system integration for secure data transfer.
How would the transaction status be tracked?
ICICI Bank would provide monitoring solution as fully automated MIS.
How Export Bill Regularisation would happen for end exporters receiving money through OPGSP?
For facilitating regularisation of export bills, an automated e-FIRS is issued to each exporters. ICICI Bank customer can regularise export bill online through Trade Online portal.
What are the broad steps to entering into OPGSP arrangement with the Bank?
ICICI Bank offers both export and import transactions under OPGSP arrangement. OPGSP Export/ Import Collection Account would be opened after due diligence by the Bank and signing of the agreement. For details, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link