- Customised MSME Solutions›
- Industry Specific Loans›
- Documents required›
- Charges Applicable›
- Eligibility Calculator›
- Check Loan Application Status›
- Working Capital Loans›
- Term Loans›
- INSTA Overdraft›
- Loans For New Entities›
- Collateral Free Loan›
- Pre-qualified Loans Micro Enterprises Credit (MEC)›
- Loans without Financials›
- Loans For School & College ›
- Finance for Importers & Exporters ›
- Loans against card swipes›
Finance for Importers and Exporters
Fuel your business growth with our innovative financing solutions
An exporter/ importer requires timely finance to make the most of Business opportunities. Therefore, ICICI Bank helps you meet all your financial needs via the host of innovative products and services, forex and hedging solutions.
Apply now for a Business Loan
Features and Facilities
- As an exporter, you get export credit for Pre-Shipment and Post-Shipment finance
- Letters of Credit for facilitating trade
- You can get loans in foreign currency (export credit and buyers credit) for reducing forex risk and lower borrowing costs
- Hedge your foreign exchange risk using derivative solutions such as forwards and options
To see FAQs Click here
Banking Made Easy
Saving your time and money. And giving you access to your money anytime, anywhere.
SME Dialogue has positioned ICICI Bank as a thought leader in SME Banking and an opinion maker in the SME space.
ICICI Bank's Small Enterprises Group's (SEG) Investment Banking team is dedicated to provide you niche and exclusive investment banking services.
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,164 ATMs