Smart Business Account 2.0 Gold
A Smart Business Account that adjusts itself with your business cycle and gives you offerings with a minimum Quarterly Average Balance (QAB) of only Rs 1,00,000*.
*QAB requirement will reduce to 50% for select Semi Urban and Rural branches, i.e. Rs 50,000
Features & Benefits
- Dynamic cash deposit, i.e. Anywhere free cash deposit of up to 10 times the maintained MAB or Rs 2.5 crore, whichever is lower
- Free cheque collection and payment anywhere across the country
- Free Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) and National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) transactions
- Free 10 outward cheque returns per month
- Free 150 cheque leaves per month for every Rs 1 lakh of balance maintained
- Free 150 branch transactions per month for every Rs 1 lakh of balance maintained
- Free 50 Demand Drafts (DDs)/Pay Order (POs) per month for every Rs 1 lakh of balance maintained
- Free Business Gold Debit Card.
- Zero QAB requirement for first 2 quarters if the customer is transaction active on Digital Pack: either Corporate Internet Banking or InstaBIZ app and has done any two of the following transactions online: GST payment, CMS, Debit Card (through POS), Connected Banking, Bill Pay within 2 months of opening the account.
- Free 50 IMPS transaction per month for every Rs 1 lakh of balance maintained.
You are eligible if you fall under any of the following categories and have businesses to run:
- Resident Individual
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
- Partnership Firms and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- Private and Public Limited Companies and One Person Companies (OPCs)
- All other entities eligible to open Current Account.
Banking Made Easy
Saving your time and money. And giving you access to your money anytime, anywhere.
SME Dialogue has positioned ICICI Bank as a thought leader in SME Banking and an opinion maker in the SME space.
ICICI Bank's Small Enterprises Group's (SEG) Investment Banking team is dedicated to provide you niche and exclusive investment banking services.
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 15,589 ATMs