Club Elite Ivy
Club Elite Ivy is an exclusive relationship programme designed around the needs of our special Current Account clients.
With special privileges and priority access to our services, Club Elite Ivy makes for an enhanced Business Banking experience that is as effortless as it is exclusive.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Priority service for customer's representative,
- Access to Wealth Cubicle at branches
- Priority service on corporate customer care
- No non maintenance charges on Monthly Average Balance (MAB)
- preferential rates on trade transactions
- Unlimited free cash deposit and withdrawals
- Unlimited free cheque deposit and payments
Waiver of charges
We, at ICICI Bank Business Banking, value the relationship you share with us. We are pleased to offer you a waiver of up to Rs. 3,000.00 per annum on the requests listed below:
- Stop payment charges
- Cheque return/ Collection charges
- DD cancellation charges
- Duplicate Statement charges
- Certificate of balance charges
- Recovery of old record charges
- Charges waiver upto Rs. 3000 per annum on various requests
- Free platinum debit card
- Free corporate internet banking facility through which you can bank 24X7
- Free mobile alerts for receiving information related to your account.
- Access to a wide network of branches and ATMs
Road to Ivy
Two simple steps to sign up and enjoy the experience of Club Elite Ivy membership:
STEP 1: Open a Current Account and sign up for Club Elite Ivy by fulfilling any one of the following criteria
- Maintain a Monthly Average Balance of Rs. 10 lac OR
- Maintain a Quarterly Trade Throughput of USD 6,00,000 OR
- Maintain a Business Loan relationship of Rs. 10 million in your Current Account.
STEP 2: Update your contact details (address, phone numbers and e-mail ID) so we can provide you with important information about your account.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry to the Club Elite Ivy program is by invitation and at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to change the Relationship Manager at any point of time without prior intimation to the customers.
- The customer's contact details (addresses, phone numbers, e-mail ID, etc.) are to be provided by the customer and the responsibility to intimate the Bank of any change lies with the customer.
- The Relationship Manager is permitted to call the customer regarding any sale or service issue and the "Do Not Call" clause is not applicable to any calls made by the Relationship Manager.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to amend, alter, modify or vary all or any of the benefits / services offered and the eligibility criteria of the program.
- The benefits / privileges of the Club Elite Ivy program are applicable only till the time the customer is a part of the program. Once the customer ceases to be a part of this program, these benefits / privileges will no longer apply to the customer.
- Nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the account opening agreement signed at the time of opening the Current Account.
Banking Made Easy
Saving your time and money. And giving you access to your money anytime, anywhere.
SME Dialogue has positioned ICICI Bank as a thought leader in SME Banking and an opinion maker in the SME space.
ICICI Bank's Small Enterprises Group's (SEG) Investment Banking team is dedicated to provide you niche and exclusive investment banking services.
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,660 ATMs