IT Plus Trade account
Expand your business globally with IT Plus Trade Account!
ICICI Bank's offers special trade current account to IT/ITES customers for domestic, export and import related transaction.
Access to e-Softex
- Integrated web based platform to manage the entire SOFTEX life cycle
- Extensive MIS to track Invoice, SOFTEX, Remittance and Bills
- Bulk upload with dual authentication across modules
- Online submission of bill lodgement requests
Forwards & Corporate salary accounts
- Integrated documentation for Forwards & Corporate salary accounts
- Access to treasury market research report updates
- Online forward confirmation
- Option to maintain monthly average balance or monthly through put
E – Advices: Helps in providing faster information of your daily transaction at the end of the day
Free inward remittances and E-BRC issuance
Digital solutions like Trade online to provide online platform to do trade transaction online
Add on features
- Purchase Card / Business Card for corporate vendor payments
- Prepaid card for employees
- Dedicated Relationship Manager as a single point of contact for all banking requirements
- Trade Connect, a unique platform that enables our customers to view images of trade finance documents such as Bank Guarantees, Letters of Credit and Bills through Corporate Internet Banking (CIB)
- Trade MIS, a facility available in your CIB Account wherein information is updated on a T+1 basis. Through Trade MIS, you may access details of sanctioned limits, Letter of Credit, Bills and Bank Guarantee.
Click here to download our IT Plus Brochure
Click here to check fee & charges (Check Trade Gold Account for IT Plus, same charges applicable)
To know about our Trade Service Click Here
I agree that by clicking on 'Submit', I authorise ICICI Bank and its representatives to contact me by telephone, e-mail, using Short Messaging Service (SMS) with respect to products/ facilities hereby applied for.
Banking Made Easy
Saving your time and money. And giving you access to your money anytime, anywhere.
SME Dialogue has positioned ICICI Bank as a thought leader in SME Banking and an opinion maker in the SME space.
ICICI Bank's Small Enterprises Group's (SEG) Investment Banking team is dedicated to provide you niche and exclusive investment banking services.
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 15,101 ATMs