Show Hide
Login Apply Online Get In Touch
Offer Zone

A.2.9. List of KYC Documents:


Below Tables confirming Identity & Address proof of Entity/Firms, Identity & Address proof of Individuals (i.e. Proprietor, Partner, Director, Authorised Signatories etc.) required for opening current accounts of Non Individuals.


Table A: Documents issued in the name of Entity:

  • Any certificate issued for registration/operations/Trade License/business by Local/State/ Central Government/Government Agency/SEBI/IRDA/ICAI/ICSI/ICWAI/Office of Registrar of Newspapers for India in the name of entity/firm. E.g.: Sales Tax, TIN/VAT/TAN etc.
  • APMC/Mandi License/Certificate
  • Labour License/Certificate
  • Professional Tax Registration Certificate
  • Trade Mark Registration Certificate
  • Liquor License/Registration Certificate
  • Drug License
  • Registration Certificate issued by Excise & Customs Department.
  • License/Certificate to Sell/Stock/Exhibit for Sale or Distribute Insecticide/Pesticide
  • Registration Certificate issued under Weight & Measurement Act
  • Police Department Permission/License/Certificate
  • Regional Transport Office Permit/Registration Certificate
  • Consent to Operate document issued by State/Central Pollution Control Board
  • Sales Tax Registration Certificate/TIN Certificate/VAT Certificate/Service Tax certificate/TAN certificate/Allotment letter for new firms not older than six months. BSM/BM/CBM/DBM/ RHS to visit communication address and submit report as per Annexure 3 in case details of TIN/VAT/ST etc. could not be verified from official website of issuing authority
  • Valid Shops & Establishment Certificate/Trade License. Validity can be extended up to the grace period for renewal as mentioned in such certificate.
  • Certificate Issued by SEZ(Special Economic Zone), STP(Software Technology Park), EHTP(Electronic Hardware Technology park), DTA(Domestic Tariff Area) and EPZ (Export Processing Zone) in the name of the entity mentioning the address allotted
  • Importer–Exporter Code Certificate along with PAN Card (if PAN is quoted on the IEC Certificate)
  • Certificate/License issued by Indian Medical Council
  • License issued by Food and Drug Control Authorities
  • Letter/certificate issued by Village Administrative officers/ Panchayat Head/Mukhiya/ Village Development Officer/ Block Development Officer for customers in rural/village areas stating the details of existence of the firm (should be on letterhead and not more than 3 month old) to be accepted with BM/BSM/DBM/CBM/RHS site visit report as per Annexure 3 along with bank officials details mentioned on AOF. Certificate should be used as entity proof for entities registered and operating from rural areas only
  • Trade License in the name of entity
  • Factory Registration Certificate in the name of entity
  • SEBI Registration Certificate in the name of the entity
  • Certificate of enlistment/license/shop allotment letter issued by Municipal Corporation (Kolkata, Ludhiana and others)
  • Shops & Establishment Certificate issued by E-Seva Kendra’s (Andhra Pradesh). Receipt issued only by Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad (MCH) to be accepted along with Shops & Establishment Certificate.
  • The Shops and Establishment Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporations in West Bengal are valid till March 31 every year. The entities are given time up to July 31st to renew the certificate. On application, the Municipal Corporation starts issuing the certificate from August 1st. Expired certificate (for last financial year) and the latest renewal fee receipt copy duly acknowledged by the MC to be taken.
  • Provision trade license issued by Agartala Municipal Council/ Grampanchayat in West Bengal
  • Copy of PAN Card in the name of firm (only for Partnership firms, HUF & JV)
  • Partnership registration certificate issued by Registrar of Firms. (Only for Partnership firm)
  • License issued under Explosive Act in the name of Firm