Chartered Accountant Current Account
At ICICI bank, we customise products to suit the requirements of every customer banking with us. As a part of this endeavour, we are pleased to present the Chartered Accountant Current Account that provides tailor made banking solutions to Chartered Accountants with zero balance facility for lifetime.
Apply now for a Current Account
Benefits of Chartered Accountant Current Account
- No need to maintain minimum average balance
- Free monthly cash deposits up to 12 times of Monthly Average Balance (MAB) maintained or Rs. 1.2 crore, whichever is lower
- Free NEFT and RTGS transactions
- Free monthly non cash transactions up to 50 times of Monthly Average Balance (MAB) maintained
- Free mobile alerts
- Convenient online tax payment option using bulk tax payment facility
- Simple and easy fee payment to Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
Value Added Services
- iBizz mobile banking application to view latest balance, last 10 transactions, transfer funds and get updates on the stock market
- Grouping of Accounts: If you have multiple current accounts, the same can be grouped to enjoy the following benefits:-
- MAB can be maintained at a group level
- Flexibility in usage of free limits across accounts (only if all accounts grouped belong to RCA product family)
- You can customise your Expression Debit Card with the images of loved ones, a selfie or something that you admire
- Special offers on travel, hotels and office furniture; details available under Offers section on www.icicibank.com
- Only practicing Chartered Accountants are eligible for opening this account
Banking Made Easy
Saving your time and money. And giving you access to your money anytime, anywhere.
SME Dialogue has positioned ICICI Bank as a thought leader in SME Banking and an opinion maker in the SME space.
ICICI Bank's Small Enterprises Group's (SEG) Investment Banking team is dedicated to provide you niche and exclusive investment banking services.
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,961 ATMs