- Each mandate is uniquely identified by Unique Mandate Reference Number (UMRN) which makes tracking of multiple mandate details easier for customers
- Allows multiple file processing in a single settlement
- Allows partial file processing resulting in reduced operational efforts
- Secure web access for file upload/download, dissuading the concept of regional NCC/Clearing House submissions
- Corporates can get direct access of the NACH Credit using the Direct Credit to Account facility, making it easier to check the status of their transactions without delay
With the evolution in technology and processes and to stay abreast with your evolving requirements, ICICI Bank has a host of advanced payment and collection solutions to stay connected with your business on a real time basis. From ERP integration to server connectivity to a customised cash management set up, our advanced solutions can be customised as per your requirement.
Facilitates customers to deposit cash, transfer cheques, clearing cheques, Demand Drafts, Pay Orders & debit instructions at any ICICI Bank branch with the benefit of acknowledgement on a real-time basis, on successful validation of the customer details in the Payee institution’s systems.
Cash Deposit Machine (CDM)
For businesses with high cash collections, we can deploy easy to operate CDMs at your place. The end to end process flow can be customised to meet your needs.
NACH launched by NPCI is a centralised system which aims at facilitating interbank high volume low value debit/credit transactions, which are repetitive in nature, electronically using the NPCI service.
How does it work?
- Register for CMS-NACH facility with ICICI Bank
- Define payers account details along with mandate (within ICICI Bank Current Account customers)
- Amount pulled basis details and MIS generated
Banking Made Easy
Saving your time and money. And giving you access to your money anytime, anywhere.
SME Dialogue has positioned ICICI Bank as a thought leader in SME Banking and an opinion maker in the SME space.
ICICI Bank's Small Enterprises Group's (SEG) Investment Banking team is dedicated to provide you niche and exclusive investment banking services.
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,961 ATMs