Debit Card Login
Business Debit Cards
Cash & cheque pick up facility
iBizz – Mobile application for Business Banking on the move
iBizz is an app for business customers to access banking accounts and make transactions on both mobile and tablet devices. All you need to have is Business Banking Debit/Inquiry Card or Corporate Internet Banking access.
Benefits of iBizz
Having view access, iBizz allows you to perform the below activities:
- View Operative, Deposit & Loan Account information
- View mini and detailed statement
- Download and e-mail statement
- Request for Cheque Book or Stop Cheque
- Insta Banking facility before logging in to the application
Having transaction access, iBizz allows you to perform all the below mentioned transactional services in addition to facilities mentioned for view access:
- Initiate and approve Fund Transfers to own accounts or third party accounts
- Initiate and approve Bill Payments
- Approve CMS Payments and Trade Online approvals for LC issuance, LC amendment, BG issuance, BG amendment, Remittances, Bills acceptance, Bills Payments
- Pay/Collect using Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
- Download and e-mail receipts for transactions initiated and approved
- MTreasury Report services
Service at your convenience
With iBizz, you can:
- Locate ICICI Bank branches and ATMs
- Call Customer Care
- Rate the Application
- Share Feedback
For further details, please refer FAQs.
iBizz employs advanced encryption technologies making it as safe and secure as Internet Banking that you access from your desktop/laptop. No sensitive information is stored on your mobile handset. To learn more about security with iBizz click here.
Banking Made Easy
Saving your time and money. And giving you access to your money anytime, anywhere.
SME Dialogue has positioned ICICI Bank as a thought leader in SME Banking and an opinion maker in the SME space.
ICICI Bank's Small Enterprises Group's (SEG) Investment Banking team is dedicated to provide you niche and exclusive investment banking services.
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,722 ATMs