What are the features and benefits of Insta Save FD account?
January 04, 2021
Get the dual benefits of Saving and Digital Banking with the Insta Save FD Account. Read on to know more.
In recent years, there has been a healthy growth in the consumption of mobile and Digital Banking services. One of the top-ranked financial institutions in India, ICICI Bank, has fast adapted to this new reality and has used the opportunity to allow customers to open regular Savings Account online through iMobile-Pay application or Internet Banking.
ICICI Bank’s Insta Save is the latest full service bank account that you can open instantly using your Aadhaar and PAN Card, with no paperwork and no documentation. As an account holder, if you’re looking to open an instant online Savings Account, you need to know about the benefits of an Insta Save FD Account.
The product is an instant online Savings Account with FD where you can enjoy the advantages of a Savings Account with the flexibility to maintain any balance, provided you initiate an FD of Rs 10,000 for one year.
Features and benefits of ICICI Bank Instant Savings Account:
- You can open a Savings Account with a Fixed Deposit using Aadhaar and PAN Card instantly.
- Open an FD with a minimum funding of Rs 10,000 for a minimum period of 12 months and enjoy the benefits of a Savings Account with no minimum commitment on balances.
- Opt for an assured free Credit Card at the time of account opening. Using the card, you get a limit up to 90% of the FD created.
- Account holders also get a platinum Debit Card and earn rewards.
- Access to Platinum Debit Card benefits is available through your iMobile-Pay app.
- Once the account holders opens an online Savings Account instantly, they can cash on exciting offers on groceries, electronics, apparels, travel and much more.
- Get the benefit of 5 free withdrawals at any bank’s ATM.
- Get access to free monthly e-mail bank statements.
- Account holders get a complimentary Air Accident Insurance of Rs <50,000> and purchase protection insurance of Rs 50,000 with an instant online Savings Account.
How to open an Insta Save FD Account?
- Go to Savings Account online page.
- Submit the necessary details including PAN Card, Aadhaar Card number and other relevant information.
- The account gets activated in just 4 minutes.
Terms and Conditions apply.
For disclaimer, Click Here.