What are the features and benefits of Insta Save FD account?
January 04, 2021
Get the dual benefits of Saving and Digital Banking with the Insta Save FD Account. Read on to know more.
In recent years, there has been a healthy growth in the consumption of mobile and Digital Banking services. One of the top-ranked financial institutions in India, ICICI Bank, has fast adapted to this new reality and has used the opportunity to allow customers to open regular Savings Account online through iMobile-Pay application or Internet Banking.
ICICI Bank’s Insta Save is the latest full service bank account that you can open instantly using your Aadhaar and PAN Card, with no paperwork and no documentation. As an account holder, if you’re looking to open an instant online Savings Account, you need to know about the benefits of an Insta Save FD Account.
The product is an instant online Savings Account with FD where you can enjoy the advantages of a Savings Account with the flexibility to maintain any balance, provided you initiate an FD of Rs 10,000 for one year.
Features and benefits of ICICI Bank Instant Savings Account:
- You can open a Savings Account with a Fixed Deposit using Aadhaar and PAN Card instantly.
- Open an FD with a minimum funding of Rs 10,000 for a minimum period of 12 months and enjoy the benefits of a Savings Account with no minimum commitment on balances.
- Opt for an assured free Credit Card at the time of account opening. Using the card, you get a limit up to 90% of the FD created.
- Account holders also get a platinum Debit Card and earn rewards.
- Access to Platinum Debit Card benefits is available through your iMobile-Pay app.
- Once the account holders opens an online Savings Account instantly, they can cash on exciting offers on groceries, electronics, apparels, travel and much more.
- Get the benefit of 5 free withdrawals at any bank’s ATM.
- Get access to free monthly e-mail bank statements.
- Account holders get a complimentary Air Accident Insurance of Rs <50,000> and purchase protection insurance of Rs 50,000 with an instant online Savings Account.
How to open an Insta Save FD Account?
- Go to Savings Account online page.
- Submit the necessary details including PAN Card, Aadhaar Card number and other relevant information.
- The account gets activated in just 4 minutes.
Terms and Conditions apply.
The contents of this document are meant merely for information purposes. The information contained herein is subject to updation, completion, revision, verification and amendment and the same may change materially. The information provided herein is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would (by reason of that person‘s nationality, residence or otherwise) be contrary to law or regulation or would subject lClCl Bank or its affiliates to any licensing or registration requirements. This document is not an offer, invitation or solicitation of any kind to buy or sell any security and is not intended to create any rights or obligations. Nothing in this document is intended to constitute legal, tax, securities or investment advice, or opinion regarding the appropriateness of any investment, or a solicitation for any product or service. Please obtain professional legal, tax and other investment advice before making any investment. Any investment decisions that may be made by you shall be at your sole discretion, independent analysis and at your own evaluation of the risks involved. The use of any information set out in this document is entirely at the recipient's own risk. The information set out in this document has been prepared by ICICI Bank based upon projections which have been determined in good faith by lClCl Bank and from sources deemed reliable. There can be no assurance that such projections will prove to be accurate. lClCl Bank does not accept any responsibility for any errors whether caused by negligence or otherwise or for any loss or damage incurred by anyone in reliance on anything set out in this document. The information set out in this document has been prepared by ICICI Bank based upon projections which have been determined in good faith and sources considered reliable by lClCl Bank. In preparing this document we have relied upon and assumed, without independent verification, the accuracy and completeness of all information available from public sources or which was provided to us or which was otherwise reviewed by us. Past performance cannot be a guide to future performance. 'lClCl ' and the 'I-man' logo are the trademarks and property of lCICl Bank. Misuse of any intellectual property, or any other content displayed herein is strictly prohibited.