How Does One Use iMobile Pay To Send And Receive Money?
March 31, 2021
Make contactless payments or use the banking feature on-the-go with iMobile Pay, which is a single solution to all your payment and banking requirements. Let us know how you can send and receive money.
Do you always use UPI-enabled apps to make online payments and a separate app to manage banking tasks? Here's a solution that merges different banking services and payment features under one umbrella - the iMobile Pay app offered by ICICI Bank.
A single unified payment interface, it can be used to pay at shops, book tickets online, for food, at pharmacies, groceries among others. Even if you are associated with any other bank, you can still link your Savings Account with this UPI-enabled app, create a UPI ID and start sending or receiving money with the trust and security of ICICI Bank.
How does one send money using the iMobile Pay app?
You can transfer funds or send money to any bank account by simply entering the mobile number of the recipient. The process is quick and convenient. You can also send money through the UPI ID. You do not need the bank account details as the UPI ID is enough to identify the recipient.
For making payments to a merchant, simply scan the QR code to complete the transaction. You do not need a recipient's card details. Alternatively, you can share the code over WhatsApp or e-mail it to the sender to make payments.
How does one receive or collect money?
You have the option to collect money from anyone immediately or later. Below are the steps that will help you collect money using the iMobile Pay app.
- Log in to iMobile Pay
- Click on 'Collect with VPA’.
- Enter details such as the VPA of the person you would like to collect from, amount and remarks
- Click on 'Submit' to initiate - Collect payment via UPI.
The interface of the iMobile Pay app is user-friendly. Here are some of its features:
- 24x7 access: It is possible to do money transfers, make payments online and access banking facilities seven days of the week. This means customers can make transactions even on a bank or public holiday
- Secure payments: You do not need to provide bank account details to send or receive money. All you need is the Virtual Payment Address, also known as the UPI ID. You can also send money to a bank account on entering the contact number of the recipient
- Cashless payments: iMobile Pay is a one-stop solution to all your payment needs. Apart from banking transfers, you can use the mobile app for contactless payments at any local shop or supermarket or for any other service by just scanning the QR code
- Links to more than one account: You can link multiple accounts on iMobile Pay. And, with one single UPI ID, you can start sending and receiving money through any of the Savings Accounts linked to the app
Both ICICI Bank and Non-ICICI Bank customers can use the app for personal needs. iMobile Pay is available for download on Google Play Store and App Store.
The contents of this document are meant merely for information purposes. The information contained herein is subject to updation, completion, revision, verification and amendment and the same may change materially. The information provided herein is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would (by reason of that person‘s nationality, residence or otherwise) be contrary to law or regulation or would subject lClCl Bank or its affiliates to any licensing or registration requirements. This document is not an offer, invitation or solicitation of any kind to buy or sell any security and is not intended to create any rights or obligations. Nothing in this document is intended to constitute legal, tax, securities or investment advice, or opinion regarding the appropriateness of any investment, or a solicitation for any product or service. Please obtain professional legal, tax and other investment advice before making any investment. Any investment decisions that may be made by you shall be at your sole discretion, independent analysis and at your own evaluation of the risks involved. The use of any information set out in this document is entirely at the recipient's own risk. The information set out in this document has been prepared by ICICI Bank based upon projections which have been determined in good faith by lClCl Bank and from sources deemed reliable. There can be no assurance that such projections will prove to be accurate. lClCl Bank does not accept any responsibility for any errors whether caused by negligence or otherwise or for any loss or damage incurred by anyone in reliance on anything set out in this document. The information set out in this document has been prepared by ICICI Bank based upon projections which have been determined in good faith and sources considered reliable by lClCl Bank. In preparing this document we have relied upon and assumed, without independent verification, the accuracy and completeness of all information available from public sources or which was provided to us or which was otherwise reviewed by us. Past performance cannot be a guide to future performance. 'lClCl ' and the 'I-man' logo are the trademarks and property of lCICl Bank. Misuse of any intellectual property, or any other content displayed herein is strictly prohibited.