Learn How To Pay Your Credit Card Bill Through iMobile Pay
March 31, 2021
Quit worrying about forgetting Credit Card dues. With the iMobile Pay mobile app, you can make bill payments seamlessly, anytime, anywhere. Learn more about paying your Credit Card bill.
A credit card gives you the flexibility to spend now and pay later. However, it may so happen that we forget the due date for bill payment. Consistent delays in bill payment can affect your credit score. It is therefore imperative to make your bill payments on time. There are different online payment methods through which you can complete the payment process; one of them being a UPI mobile app.
To make online credit card bill payments easy and convenient, ICICI Bank offers iMobile Pay app, also available to Non-ICICI Bank customers - a single UPI platform, with iMobile Pay you can avail payments and banking-related services at your fingertips. For payments, simply scan the QR code or enter the UPI ID to pay at shops, restaurants, hotels, pharmacies, or supermarkets. Similarly, you can use iMobile Pay to pay utility bills, recharge your phone, book travel or movie tickets, DTH recharge, etc. In addition, it gives you the opportunity to be an esteemed customer by applying for innovative banking products offered by ICICI Bank.
Here’s how you can use iMobile pay to make bill payments:
- Log in to the iMobile Pay app using PIN or fingerprint
- Go to the Bill Payment section
- Click on ‘View & Manage Billing Cycle’
- Enter your Credit Card details and the Billing Amount
- Proceed with the payment
If you use iMobile pay for your bill payments, here are some benefits you can avail
- Secure Gateway: ICICI Bank uses strongly encrypted technology to make sure your online Credit Card bill payment is safe. Every transaction or bill payment carried out through the iMobile Pay app follows a number of security measures, just like an Internet Banking facility
- Faster processing: Online bill payment is fast and convenient as you only need to enter the details of your card and amount while using the UPI-enabled app. It is also simpler and hassle free as compared to the offline payment methods
- No fees: You do not have to pay any fee for using the online payment feature. Usually, when you pay a Credit Card bill through a cheque or at a bank, you have to incur a processing fee. With the iMobile Pay app, you are free from any such additional expense
- Convenient: You can make your bill payment from any corner of the world using ICICI Bank’s iMobile Pay app. You needn’t worry about visiting the bank physically. It also saves you from the hassle of filling deposit slips
You should always pay your Credit Card bills before the due date. Late payment will attract an interest or even penalty. If you have a habit of missing your Credit Card bill payment due date, the iMobile Pay app will prompt you for a timely bill payment. So, pay your bill instantly and leave the stress behind.
The contents of this document are meant merely for information purposes. The information contained herein is subject to updation, completion, revision, verification and amendment and the same may change materially. The information provided herein is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would (by reason of that person‘s nationality, residence or otherwise) be contrary to law or regulation or would subject lClCl Bank or its affiliates to any licensing or registration requirements. This document is not an offer, invitation or solicitation of any kind to buy or sell any security and is not intended to create any rights or obligations. Nothing in this document is intended to constitute legal, tax, securities or investment advice, or opinion regarding the appropriateness of any investment, or a solicitation for any product or service. Please obtain professional legal, tax and other investment advice before making any investment. Any investment decisions that may be made by you shall be at your sole discretion, independent analysis and at your own evaluation of the risks involved. The use of any information set out in this document is entirely at the recipient's own risk. The information set out in this document has been prepared by ICICI Bank based upon projections which have been determined in good faith by lClCl Bank and from sources deemed reliable. There can be no assurance that such projections will prove to be accurate. lClCl Bank does not accept any responsibility for any errors whether caused by negligence or otherwise or for any loss or damage incurred by anyone in reliance on anything set out in this document. The information set out in this document has been prepared by ICICI Bank based upon projections which have been determined in good faith and sources considered reliable by lClCl Bank. In preparing this document we have relied upon and assumed, without independent verification, the accuracy and completeness of all information available from public sources or which was provided to us or which was otherwise reviewed by us. Past performance cannot be a guide to future performance. 'lClCl ' and the 'I-man' logo are the trademarks and property of lCICl Bank. Misuse of any intellectual property, or any other content displayed herein is strictly prohibited.