Car Loan for farmers
February 28, 2019
ICICI Bank has always been a pioneer in financial inclusion. With the objective of including the rural segment, ICICI Bank provides Car Loans basis land ownership to derive income eligibility of the customer.
Customers who own agricultural land can also apply and get the loan approved. To avail of the same, a customer can visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch with the following document list:
Here are the key features:
- Assessment is based on personal discussion with agriculturist on crop cultivation and landholding
- Maximum loan that can be availed of under ‘Agri Product’ is Rs 10 Lakhs and Rs 8 Lakhs through Assessed income product basis land holding of minimum 5 acres.
Documents required for completing the Car Loan request:
- Application form
- Know Your Customer (KYC) documents
- Income documents (7/12 extract for farmer)
- Dealer Proforma of invoice in case of new cars
- Additional documents basis credit assessment.
For disclaimer, Click Here.