EMI Facility on Internet Banking - Everything You Should Know
July 06, 2021
When you shop with ICICI Bank Internet Banking, you have the convenience to make planned or unplanned purchases using the EMI option. Now, customers can avail EMI@Internet Banking, the first-of-its-kind facility, which allows you to pay for high value transactions in monthly instalments.
ICICI Bank is the first in the industry to roll out a facility called “EMI@Internet Banking.” Through this solution, it aims to empower millions of pre-approved customers to convert high value transactions of up to Rs 5 lakh, into easy EMIs. The latest offering also enhances the affordability factor among the customers who mainly use Internet Banking to carry out instant digital transactions, in a secure manner.
For any high amount purchases, Internet Banking. has become an integral part of our lifestyle. You can instantly undertake high-value transactions, such as payments of insurance premiums, purchasing electronics, or school fees through ICICI Bank EMI@Internet Banking.
What is EMI@Internet Banking?
It’s time to add convenience to your high value purchases by availing the EMI@Internet Banking facility. An EMI facility on Internet Banking is the first-of-its-kind facility that allows ICICI Bank pre-approved customers to turn their Internet Banking expenses, into flexible EMIs.
Benefits of EMI@Internet Banking:
- Paying the entire amount at one go through Internet Banking may not be necessarily the best way to buy your favourite products or make payments online. With EMIs, it becomes a lot more convenient to do high value online payments, and you enjoy the freedom to pay with ease
- ICICI Bank EMI@Internet Banking has a simple and one-click loan disbursal process that gives you access to credit at attractive interest rates
- As a pre-approved ICICI Bank customer, you do not have to go through the hassle of paperwork
- By enabling EMI@Internet Banking, customers can opt for a flexible tenure of up to 5 years
- The loan disbursal is completely safe and secure.
How to avail the EMI@Internet Banking?
Under this facility, you have the option to select either “Easy EMIs on Cart Value” or “Pre-approved Loan above Cart Value”, as per your requirement.
Let’s understand how can one pay EMIs, using Internet Banking. To apply for EMI@Internet Banking, follow the below steps:
- Choose ICICI Bank Internet Banking as the payment option
- Log in to the account with the User ID and Password or ICICI Bank Debit Card or Mobile OTP
- Select the “Pay with EMI” option
- Choose your Loan Amount and EMI Tenure
- To authorise the payment, enter the OTP that you will receive on the mobile number registered with ICICI Bank.
That’s all! Now, you can repay the loan with ease.
Currently, the facility is enabled for more than 1,000 e-commerce merchants for categories like insurance, travel, education and e-commerce marketplaces. Do you use net banking as a payment option for performing high value transactions?
Apply for ICICI Bank’s EMI@Internet Banking facility and make high value purchases in easy instalments.
For disclaimer, Click Here.