Do’s and Don'ts Of Getting A Current Account
August 19, 2021
What is a Current Account?
A current account is widely used by business workers and professionals. If you are planning to open a Current Account and are wondering which one to opt for, we suggest you choose the ICICI Bank Current Account. A prerequisite of a good Current Account is that it offers free transactions and an Overdraft facility, in any region of the country.
There are multiple ICICI Bank Current Accountoptions that you can choose from. ICICI Bank also allows you to open a current account online. However, before you open a Current Account, it is important to finalise the right option, one that allows you to conveniently manage your business transactions. A Current Account allows you to deposit and withdraw money at any point in time. As opposed to a Savings Account, you can use your Current Account as many times as you need to, in a single day. There are no restrictions or limitations on the number of transactions in one day.
Read this article to learn about the multiple benefits of having a Current Account and remember the do’s and don’ts, so that you do not have to deal with any unnecessary issues, later.
What are the do's and don'ts of the ICICI Bank Current Account?
The ICICI Bank Current Account comes with multiple benefits. To make best use of it, take a look at the list provided below and remember the do's and don'ts:
- Optfor a Current Account that has no minimum balance requirement: There are some Current Account options, which requires a minimum balance, mandatorily, for the account to function smoothly. While there is no harm in choosing that option, it would be a better option to go for an account that has no minimum balance requirements. This will help you avoid having to constantly check your account balance, to ensure smooth operations. Thus, always choose an account depending on your business requirement
- Go for a free Current Account: In case you are planning to get a Current Account, only for underwriting access or a Debit Card, it is best to go for a free Current Account. Any chargeable Current Account would require a monthly fee, which is generally best fit for large businesses that require premium facilities, such as home services, cash withdrawal and free cheque deposits from any location in the country
- Sign after you read: You must read the entire document in the fine print, before you go ahead and sign the papers, while opening a Current Account. Whether you open a Current Account online or offline, make sure you read the contract and check if there are any hidden charges. You must sign only after you have read and clarified the terms and conditions. Be well informed and get the best out of it.
- Don't opt for unnecessary Overdraft protection: You may or may not require an Overdraft protection. Do not sign up for anything that is unnecessary, keeping in mind the requirements of your business
- Don't bounce cheques: To retain a fair amount of good credit score, you have to ensure that you do not end up with bounced cheques. It is important for you to keep a regular check on your Current Account, if you are choosing the automatic payment route through cheques
- Keep an eye on your spending’s: If you have chosen an Overdraft protection and have a Debit Card linked to your Current Account, you might end up overspending. It is necessary for you to keep track of your spends, to ensure that your money is not being spent on unnecessary things.
Choose an ICICI Bank Current Account
You should definitely choose an option that allows you to open a Current Account, online. Waiting in long queues makes no sense in the present times, where everything can be accessed online, without any inconvenience. This way, you will have access to your transactions all the time, in just a few clicks. ICICI Bank allows you to open a Current Account online, with ease and with minimal document requirement.
ICICI Bank Current Account is designed with comprehensive banking solutions that work smoothly and help meet the requirements of all MSMEs. Our Current Account comes with a vast range of banking products, such as mobile banking and online tax payment, Corporate Internet Banking and much more. ICICI Bank Current Account is widely opted by firms, traders, companies and entrepreneurs across India, which helps them to access their account frequently, as per their convenience.
For disclaimer, Click Here