About Us ›Awards
Awards - 2021
- ICICI Bank has been awarded the IBS Intelligence (IBSi) Global FinTech Innovation Awards, 2021. These awards are organised by London-based IBS intelligence, a premier research, advisory and news analysis firm. The Bank has been declared joint winner, along with Infosys Finacle for its combined initiative in the 'Most Innovative use of Blockchain in the Banking' category.
- ICICI Bank has won multiple awards at DigiDhan awards programme, organised by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India. The Bank has emerged a winner at DigiDhan Awards for FY 2019-20, for achieving the top position in overall performance in digital payments. We have won DigiDhan Awards for FY 2020-21 for two accomplishments - one, for onboarding maximum billers on the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) platform; two, for achieving the highest volume of digital payment transactions among private sector banks.
- ICICI Bank has emerged as the winner among large banks in three categories at the 3rd edition of the ET BFSI Excellence Awards. These awards were organised by The Economic Times, a part of the Times Group. The Bank was declared a winner in the following categories: ‘Best Covid Strategy Implemented - Customer Experience’, ‘Innovative Analytics Implementation initiative of the year’ and ‘Innovative Payment Initiative of the Year’.
- ICICI Bank has been awarded in six categories at the Infosys Finacle Innovation Awards, 2021. The Bank was declared winner in the following categories: ‘Corporate Banking Digitisation’, ‘Covid Response Innovation’, ‘Customer Journey Reimagination’, ‘Modern Technologies-led Innovation’, ‘Process Innovation’ and ‘Product Innovation’.
- ICICI Bank has been declared as the winner in two categories - 'Best Co-Branded Credit Card of the Year' and 'Best Credit Card of the Year' - at the 9th edition of the Payments & Cards Awards organised by Kamikaze Media.
- ICICI Bank has emerged as the best employer in India in the BFSI sector, in the Forbes list of the “World’s Best Employers” for 2021. Further, the Bank is ranked among the top three BFSI companies globally, according to the list.
- ICICI Bank has been adjudged the ‘Strongest Bank in India in 2021’ by The Asian Banker.
- ICICI Bank has bagged two awards at the recently concluded ‘Retail Banker International Asia Trailblazer Awards 2021’. The Bank was awarded in two categories – ‘Best Retail Bank India’ and ‘Best Mortgage Offering’. The awards are organised by Retail Banker International, a finance publication headquartered in the United Kingdom.
- ICICI Bank has also been declared a winner in two categories - 'Best in Future of Intelligence' and 'Best in Future of Trust' at the ‘2021 IDC Future Enterprise Awards India’. The US-based entity, International Data Corporation (IDC), a premier advisory service provider to the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets, organises these awards to recognise companies that have made critical breakthroughs in business transformations.
- ICICI Bank’s in-house legal team was adjudged the winner in the ‘Banking and Financial Services In-House Team of the Year’ category at the ‘2021 ALB India Law Awards’. The awards are organised by Asian Law Business and Thomson Reuters.
- ICICI Bank has emerged as the winner in six categories, at the Asian Banking & Finance Awards, 2021. The Bank has won awards for its Retail Banking initiatives in two categories - 'COVID Management Initiative of the Year - India' and 'Domestic Retail Bank of the Year - India'. The Bank's initiatives in Wholesale Banking have bagged awards in four categories, namely 'India Domestic Trade Finance Bank of the Year', 'India Domestic Liquidity Management Initiative of the Year', 'India Domestic Foreign Exchange Bank of the Year' and 'India Domestic COVID Management Initiative of the Year'.
- ICICI Bank has been adjudged the 'Best Retail Bank in India' at ‘The Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services International Awards, 2021’. This is the eighth year in a row that the Bank has won this award. The Bank has emerged a winner in two other categories among all Asian banks. They are: 'Best Automobile/Car Loan Product' and 'Best Digital Customer Ecosystem Initiative/Application'.
- ICICI Bank has been adjudged as the 'Best Private Sector Bank' at the FE Best Banks Awards 2019-2020. The awards are organised by Financial Express, part of the Indian Express group, in association with its knowledge partner EY. ICICI Bank has been recognised as the winner, on the basis of its scoring on five criteria - strength and soundness, credit quality, profitability, growth and efficiency.
- ICICI Bank's in-house legal team was adjudged the winner in the 'Digital Solutions' category at the FT Innovative Lawyers 2021 Awards. The Bank was recognised as part of the list of most innovative in-house legal teams in Asia Pacific, prepared by Financial Times, an international business newspaper.
- ICICI Bank won multiple accolades at Business Today-KPMG Best Bank Awards. The Bank was adjudged the winner in the 'Bank of the Year' category. This is the biggest honour in the Annual Awards programme of Business Today. We also won awards in the ‘Best in Talent & Workforce Management’ and ‘Best in Fintech Engagement’ categories.
- ICICI Bank was adjudged as the 'India Bond House' at the IFR Asia Awards, 2020. The awards are organised by IFR Asia, a Hong Kong based provider of capital markets intelligence.
- ICICI Bank won five awards at the Indian Banks' Association (IBA) Banking Technology Awards 2021. The Bank was declared winner in three categories namely, 'Best use of IT & Data Analytics', 'Best Payments Initiative' and 'Best Fintech Adoption', while it was adjudged runners-up in the 'Best Technology Bank of the Year' and 'Best Digital Financial Inclusion' categories.
- ICICI Bank has been recognised as 'India’s Coolest Workplace' by ‘Business Today’ magazine in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector. This ranking is a result of the annual survey - ‘India’s Coolest Workplaces’ (erstwhile name was ‘Best Companies to Work For’). This is the fifth year in a row that the Bank has been ranked the best among companies in the BFSI sector. The Bank stood at the fourth position in the overall list of top 25 companies.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 13,463 ATMs