About Us ›Awards
Awards - 2020
- ICICI Bank has been recognised as 'India's Most Sustainable Company' by BW Business World magazine in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector. The Bank ranked 12th in the overall list of 194 companies. ICICI Bank is the only bank to have received an A+ rating for its sustainable practices and robust environment, social and governance framework.
- ICICI Bank was declared as 'House of the Year, India' at Asia Risk Awards 2020. Risk, a London-based magazine, organises these prestigious awards annually for firms and individuals involved in Asia's derivatives market and risk management.
- ICICI Bank emerged as the winner in the 'Best HR Technology Implementation' category at the Asian Banker Financial Technology Innovation Awards 2020.
- ICICI Bank was recognised as the winner in the ‘Best Innovation Programme’ category at the Retail Banker International Asia Trailblazer Awards 2020. These awards are organised by Retail Banker International, an online publication that provides news on banking and finance from across the globe.
- ICICI Bank has bagged five awards at the ‘Infosys Finacle Client Innovation Awards 2020’. The Bank was declared winner in the following categories: ‘Corporate Banking Digitisation’, ‘Process Innovation’, ‘Modern Technologies led Innovation’ and ‘Customer Journey Innovation’. The Bank was also declared runner-up in the ‘Channel Innovation’ category.
- ICICI Bank has been awarded the 'Best Sub-Custodian Bank in India' for the year 2020 by Global Finance, a financial publication headquartered in New York. The Bank won the award for providing facilities like custodian and safe keeping of securities, clearing of institutional investors' trades, physical custody and other related services.
- ICICI Bank has won a total of four awards at the Asian Banking & Finance Awards, 2020. The Bank was declared a winner in the categories of 'Corporate & Investment Bank of the Year–India'; 'Corporate Client Initiative of the Year–India’; 'Rural/Cooperative Bank of the Year–India' and 'Mobile Banking & Payment Initiative of the Year–India’.
- ICICI Bank has won five awards at the National Award for Excellence in Energy Management, 2020 organised by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). The Bank was recognised for its innovative practices in the energy efficiency sector that facilitates sustainable growth.
- ICICI Bank has won four awards at The Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services International Awards, 2020. This includes the overall award for the 'Best Retail Bank' in India. This is the seventh year in a row that the Bank has won this award. The other awards won by the Bank include 'Best Savings Account Product’, ‘Best Chatbot or Voice Banking Service’ and ‘Best Business Model'. The Bank was declared winner in these categories among all Asian Banks. This year, ICICI Bank has been ranked 5th in the Asia Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA) regions.
- ICICI Bank has been recognised as the ‘Best SME Bank’ in India in the Asiamoney Best Bank Awards 2020 programme. The awards are organised by Asiamoney, a financial publication headquartered in United Kingdom. The Bank was recognised for the various products and services that it offers to SME clients.
- ICICI Bank has emerged as the most trusted brand among private sector banks, according to a survey by the Economic Times Brand Equity. This is the fifth time in a trot that the Bank has topped ET's list of the most trusted brands among private sector banks.
- ICICI Bank has been adjudged the 'Best Company to Work For' by Business Today magazine in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector. This is the fourth year in a row that the Bank has received this accolade. The Bank stood at the fourth position in the overall list of top 25 companies.
- ICICI Bank has been adjudged as the ‘Best Bank in Innovation’ at the recently concluded Business Today-Money Today Financial Awards 2020. The Bank was recognised as the winner for InstaBIZ, an industry-first initiative which is a comprehensive digital platform curated specifically for MSME and self-employed customers.
- ICICI Bank was awarded by the National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD) at the Gujarat State Focus Paper 2020-2021 event. The Bank won the award in the 'Best Bank Under SHG Bank Linkage Best Bank Category'. The Bank won the award for its work done to support women beneficiaries through its programme for Self Help Groups and also for facilitating credit linkages for relevant groups.
- ICICI Bank has won six awards at ‘The Asset Triple A Digital Awards 2020’. This is the highest number of awards among all Banks in India. The Bank was declared winner in the following categories for the India region-‘Digital Bank of the Year’, ‘Best Retail Mobile Banking Experience’, ‘Best Digital Wealth Management Experience’, ‘Best ATM Project’, ‘Best Data Analytics Project’ and ‘Best Digital Upgrade’.
- ICICI Bank won three awards at the IBA Banking Technology Awards 2020. The Bank was declared winner in two categories namely 'Best Use of Data & Analytics for Business Outcome' and 'Most Innovative Product Using Technology' while it was adjudged runner up in the 'Best Payment Initiatives' category.
- ICICI Bank won the Bronze Medal in the ‘CSR & Not-for-Profit (beyond metro)’ category at The India PR & Corporate Communications Awards 2019. The Bank won this award for the skilling initiatives undertaken through ICICI Foundation for Inclusive Growth that help the less-privileged youth in rural and urban areas by enabling them to earn sustainable livelihoods.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,121 ATMs