About Us ›Awards
Awards - 2021
- ICICI Bank has emerged as the winner in six categories, at the Asian Banking & Finance Awards, 2021. The Bank has won awards for its Retail Banking initiatives in two categories - 'COVID Management Initiative of the Year - India' and 'Domestic Retail Bank of the Year - India'. The Bank's initiatives in Wholesale Banking have bagged awards in four categories, namely 'India Domestic Trade Finance Bank of the Year', 'India Domestic Liquidity Management Initiative of the Year', 'India Domestic Foreign Exchange Bank of the Year' and 'India Domestic COVID Management Initiative of the Year'.
- ICICI Bank has been adjudged the 'Best Retail Bank in India' at ‘The Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services International Awards, 2021’. This is the eighth year in a row that the Bank has won this award. The Bank has emerged a winner in two other categories among all Asian banks. They are: 'Best Automobile/Car Loan Product' and 'Best Digital Customer Ecosystem Initiative/Application'.
- ICICI Bank has been adjudged as the 'Best Private Sector Bank' at the FE Best Banks Awards 2019-2020. The awards are organised by Financial Express, part of the Indian Express group, in association with its knowledge partner EY. ICICI Bank has been recognised as the winner, on the basis of its scoring on five criteria - strength and soundness, credit quality, profitability, growth and efficiency.
- ICICI Bank's in-house legal team was adjudged the winner in the 'Digital Solutions' category at the FT Innovative Lawyers 2021 Awards. The Bank was recognised as part of the list of most innovative in-house legal teams in Asia Pacific, prepared by Financial Times, an international business newspaper.
- ICICI Bank won multiple accolades at Business Today-KPMG Best Bank Awards. The Bank was adjudged the winner in the 'Bank of the Year' category. This is the biggest honour in the Annual Awards programme of Business Today. We also won awards in the ‘Best in Talent & Workforce Management’ and ‘Best in Fintech Engagement’ categories.
- ICICI Bank was adjudged as the 'India Bond House' at the IFR Asia Awards, 2020. The awards are organised by IFR Asia, a Hong Kong based provider of capital markets intelligence.
- ICICI Bank won five awards at the Indian Banks' Association (IBA) Banking Technology Awards 2021. The Bank was declared winner in three categories namely, 'Best use of IT & Data Analytics', 'Best Payments Initiative' and 'Best Fintech Adoption', while it was adjudged runners-up in the 'Best Technology Bank of the Year' and 'Best Digital Financial Inclusion' categories.
- ICICI Bank has been recognised as 'India’s Coolest Workplace' by ‘Business Today’ magazine in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector. This ranking is a result of the annual survey - ‘India’s Coolest Workplaces’ (erstwhile name was ‘Best Companies to Work For’). This is the fifth year in a row that the Bank has been ranked the best among companies in the BFSI sector. The Bank stood at the fourth position in the overall list of top 25 companies.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,121 ATMs