Internet Banking Login
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
iMobile app - Always keep your bank with you.
Pockets Wallet App - for exciting cashback offers
Get In Touch
Offer Zone Rates & Charges
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
About Us ›Awards
Awards - 2017
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar became the first leader to receive the Woodrow Wilson Award for Global Corporate Citizenship by the Woodrow Wilson Centre located in Washington, U.S.A.
- ICICI Bank was declared runner-up in the 'Best Large Bank' category, according to the Businessworld Best Bank Survey 2016.
- ICICI Bank was recognised by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, for the funding provided to Self Help Groups across rural India. This funding supported the growth of the National Rural Livelihood Mission programme initiated by the Government.
- ICICI Bank ranked first among the Points of Presence (POP) identified under National Pension System (NPS) in Private Sector Banks. The awards were presented during a conference organised by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority.
- ICICI Bank featured in the number one position in two benchmark surveys by Forrester Research, a marquee American research agency. The Bank has earned the top slot in the India Mobile Banking Functionality Benchmark Report 2017 with a combined score of 70, which is 13 points ahead of its nearest competitor and 18 points ahead of the national average. The Bank has received this top honour for the second consecutive year. The Bank also topped the India Online Banking Functionality Benchmark Report 2017. It scored 59 out of 100, which is 16 points ahead of its nearest competitor and 14 points ahead of the national average. Both the reports provide a benchmark for the current state of retail mobile banking and online banking in India.
- ICICI Bank won the Website of the Year - India award at the ABF Retail Banking Awards 2017. Asian Banking & Finance, a Singapore-based publication, organises these awards.
- ICICI Bank won the award in the ‘Best Bank for Payments in India’ category at The Asian Banker Transaction Banking Awards 2017. The awards are organised by The Asian Banker, a Singapore based publication. The Bank won this award for being one of the pioneers in global payments innovation initiatives in India.
- ICICI Bank won the Customer Experience in Financial Services 2017 award in the ‘Best Technology Implementation – Front-End’ category. These awards were organised by Private Banker International, a Singapore-based publication which is part of the trimetric group. The Bank won this award for the Touch & Pay feature on its contactless cards using Host Card Emulation (HCE) technology.
- ICICI Bank won two awards at the Intelligent Enterprise Awards 2017 organised by The Indian Express in the ‘Storage’ and ‘Enterprise Applications’ categories. ICICI Bank won the award in the ‘Storage’ category for the Enterprise Storage & Backup transformation project that improves disaster recovery & compliance across operations. This award in the ‘Enterprise Applications’ category was won for APP360 – a one-stop solution that enables the Bank to manage the complex infrastructure across applications in an efficient way.
- ICICI Bank won the award in the ‘End Users of IT’ category for Chatbot on iMobile and Software Robotics at the IMC Digital Technology Awards 2016
- ICICI Bank emerged as the ‘Best Bank for SMEs’ at the Asiamoney India Banking Awards 2017. The Bank has won this award for its automation initiative ‘COLORS’ (Corporate Loan Origination System). COLORS is a system deployed within the Bank. It has an end-to-end automated workflow right from logging in an application to disbursing the loan to SMEs.
- ICICI Bank won the Gold Award in the ‘Banks and Credit Cards’ category, as per the Readers Digest Trusted Brand Survey 2017.
- ICICI Bank won the ‘Best Retail Bank in India’ award for the fourth consecutive year at the Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services International Awards 2017.
- ICICI Bank received two awards at the National Payments Excellence Awards 2016 in the ‘Large Bank’ category organised by NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India). The Bank was declared winner for the ‘Immediate Payment System’ (IMPS) application and first runner up for ‘Cheque Truncation System’ (CTS).
- ICICI Bank’s Pockets has been selected as ‘App of the year’ for 2015-16 at the FE Best Banks awards organised by The Financial Express.
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar featured as an Evergreen Woman Leader in ‘BW’s Most Influential Women’ list by Business World magazine.
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar voted as the ‘Favorite Female Business Icon’ by women professionals aged 29 years and above, according to nationwide survey conducted by Talentedge, a Delhi based education technology firm.
- ICICI Bank received runners-up awards in the categories of ‘Lean’, ‘DFSS’ (Design For Six Sigma) and ‘DMAIC’ (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) at the Six Sigma Case Study Presentation Contest 2017 organised by the Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore.
- ICICI Bank has been voted as the 'Top Borrower in Asia – India' for the fifth consecutive year and the 'Most Impressive Investment grade Financial Institution from Asia' in the online poll conducted by FinanceAsia magazine in 2016.
- ICICI Bank won the 'Best Company to Work for' Award of Business Today magazine in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance sector.
- ICICI Bank was declared winner in four categories and first runner-up in one category among 'Large Banks' at the IBA Banking Technology Awards 2017. The Bank won the award for the 'Best Technology Bank of the Year'. It also won awards in the categories of 'Best Use of Analytics for Business Outcome', Best Use of Digital and Channels' and 'Best Payments Initiative'. The Bank was declared first runner-up in the category of 'Best IT Risk and Cyber Security Initiatives'.
- ICICI Bank was awarded the ‘Gold category’ recognition at the Energy And Environment Foundation Global Safety Award 2017. This is the highest award received by a bank in the Financial Sector – Banking/Non-Banking Finance Companies, for its constant effort towards encouraging safe work practices across operations.
- ICICI Bank won two awards at the Asset Triple A Country Awards 2016. The Bank won the Best Bond House-Domestic Award in the 'Best House' category and the Best Syndicated Loan Award in the 'Best Deal' category respectively.
- ICICI Bank won two awards for its Tax Payment Through Alternate Channels and Smart Vault projects at Finnoviti 2017, a conference and award ceremony organised by the Banking Frontiers magazine to recognise innovations in the Indian Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI) industry.
- ICICI Bank ranked first among private sector banks in India as per Brand Equity's 'Most Trusted Brands of 2016' survey. Brand Equity is a supplement of The Economic Times. The Bank is the only private sector bank to be featured among the top 100 brands in this survey.
- ICICI Foundation won the 'Best CSR & Sustainability Practices Award for 2016' at the 4th Asia Business Responsibility Summit.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,859 ATMs