About Us ›Awards
Awards - 2018
- ICICI Bank was ranked first among the private sector banks in ET 500, The Economic Times’ list featuring top 500 Indian companies. The list is prepared based on aggregate revenue and profits of the companies.
- ICICI Bank won an award in the ‘Environment Leadership’ category, in the service sector at the third edition of Frost & Sullivan Project Evaluation and Recognition Program (PERP) 2017. The bank won the award for its work done to implement various initiatives to promote energy conservation, water conservation and use of renewable energy across its offices in India.
- ICICI Bank won two awards at the third edition of the Datacenter Summit Awards 2017. The bank won the awards in the categories of ‘Design Management’ for developing its data center infrastructure and ‘Cooling Management’ for implementation of energy conservation initiatives.
- ICICI Bank won an award in the ‘Smart Data Center’ category at the Data Center Dynamics (DCD) Global Awards 2017.
- ICICI Bank won ‘The Gold Standard Award for Corporate Communication’ across Asia at the Gold Standard Awards 2017, for the Bank’s communication campaign during demonetisation.
- ICICI Bank won three awards at the Finacle Client Innovation Awards. The bank won awards in the categories: ‘Emerging Technologies Led Innovation’, ‘API Based Innovation’ and ‘Channels Innovation’. The bank was also highly commended for the projects submitted in the category of ‘Product Innovation’.
- ICICI Bank won an award in the ‘Excellence in Innovation’ category at the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Annual Excellence Awards 2017-2018.
- ICICI Bank won three certificates of merit in the 'Office Buildings' category at the National Energy Conservation Awards 2017, for demonstrating commitment to energy conservation and efficiency at its offices in Mumbai and Ahmedabad.
- ICICI Bank won an award in the ‘Re-Inventing Indian Manufacturing’ category at CII Manufacturing Summit 2017. The bank won the award for the project titled ‘RAINS’- Robotic Arm In Note Sorting. The application is the first-of-its-kind initiative using an industrial robot in note sorting.
- ICICI Bank was conferred with the Certificate of Excellence in ‘Corporate Energy Management’ category at the AEE (Association of Energy Engineers) Western India Chapter Awards.
- ICICI Bank was awarded a 4 star rating in the ‘Services Sector’ category at Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Southern Region - Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Excellence Awards 2017.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,164 ATMs