ICICI Bank emerged as the country's fourth most valuable company on the list of ‘BT 500 India’s Most Valuable Companies’ for 2023. The Bank moved up two notches on the list of 'BT 500 India's Most Valuable Companies’ this year compared to last year. Business Today, a prominent business magazine, prepares the list on the basis of average market capitalisation of the companies from October 1, 2022 to September 30, 2023.
Our Bank has been recognised as the 'Leading Nominated Bank for Gold' for 2022-23 at the India Gold Conference (IGC) 2023 Excellence Awards. ICICI Bank was recognised for its total business in the sale of gold and silver bars as well as disbursement of Gold Metal Loans.
ICICI Bank has been recognised as an ‘Iconic Brand of India’ by ET Edge, the event management platform of the Economic Times. The Bank has received the award on the basis of its brand value, annual turnover, growth rate and its CSR practices.
ICICI Bank was selected as one of ‘India’s Top Value Creator 2023 – Banks’ by Dun & Bradstreet, India.
- ICICI Bank has received three awards from Asian Banking and Finance, a Singapore-based finance magazine. The Bank won awards in the following categories: ‘India Domestic Trade Finance Bank of the Year’, ‘Technology & Operations Initiative of the Year, India’ and ‘India Domestic Foreign Exchange Bank of the Year’.
- Asiamoney has adjudged ICICI Bank as India’s ‘Best Domestic Bank’ for the second year in a row. Asiamoney is a Hong-Kong based finance magazine from the Euromoney group (a part of the London-based Daily Mail). The Bank has received this award for its Digital initiatives, Wealth & Private Banking business and sustainability efforts.
- ICICI Bank has emerged as the winner in the ‘Best in Treasury and Working Capital’ category for SMEs in India. The Asset, a Hong Kong-based business magazine, organises these awards.
- ICICI Bank has received the award for 'Consistent Excellence' in a survey conducted by Global Custodian, a London-based magazine that covers the International Securities Services industry. The Bank was recognised for its securities services across 13 categories including asset management, asset safety, risk management, relationship management and use of technology.
- ICICI Bank has ranked no. 1 in the ‘Best Services’ (Asian Banks) category for its Trade Finance services, according to the 2023 Euromoney-Asiamoney Trade Finance Survey. Asiamoney, a Hong-Kong based finance magazine, conducted the survey.
- ICICI Bank has emerged as the 'Best Company to Work For in India' in the BFSI sector, as per a survey conducted by Business Today magazine in association with an HR solutions company. We stood third in the overall list of companies across 12 sectors. This is the sixth time we have received the recognition in the last seven years.
- ICICI Bank has received the BFSI In-House Team of the Year award at the Asian Legal Business India Law Awards 2023, organised by the Asian Legal Business (ALB) a legal news portal from the Thomson Reuters stable.
- ICICI Bank has been recognised as the ‘Best for Family Office Services in India’ at the Asiamoney Private Banking Awards 2023. Asiamoney is a Hong-Kong based monthly magazine from the Daily Mail Group. This award programme recognises institutions that help the region’s high net-worth individuals and families to grow their wealth.
- ICICI Bank has emerged as the ‘Model Bank of the Year’ at the Celent Model Bank Awards 2023. Celent is a marquee American research and advisory firm with clients across 70 countries. The ‘Model Bank of the Year’ is the top-honour at this reputed award ceremony.
- ICICI Bank has been recognised as the 'Best Retail Bank in India' by The Asian Banker, a financial publication headquartered in Beijing. This is the 10th year in a row that the Bank has won this award. The Bank has also emerged as the 'Most Recommended Retail Bank in India' in a consumer survey which the publication conducted across 11 markets in Asia.
- ICICI Bank has received two awards at DigiDhan Awards programme, organised by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India. The Bank has won 'Vishishth Puruskar' for achieving the highest volume of digital payment transactions among private sector banks for financial year 2021-22. The Bank won the 'Utkarsha Puruskar' for achieving second highest percentage of digital payment transactions among large and medium private sector banks for the same period.
- ICICI Bank has emerged as the 'Company of the Year' for 2022 at The Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence organised by The Economic Times, the country's largest financial daily. These awards are considered a benchmark for excellence in India Inc. The Bank was chosen by a 13-member jury headed by Mr. Amitabh Kant, former CEO of NITI Aayog and the present G20 sherpa of India. Other members of the jury included top corporate honchos and policymakers of the country. ICICI Bank has been honoured for its "strong revenue growth through a pivot to retail leveraging and a robust digital strategy", according to ET.
- ICICI Bank has emerged as the 'Bank of the Year' for 2021-22 at the Business Today - KPMG Best Banks Awards for the third year in a row. The award is the most prestigious accolade given to an institution under the BT-KPMG Best Banks study. In addition, ICICI Bank has won the award under the 'Best in Innovation' category for InstaBIZ, the Bank’s business banking application.